‘Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’

Only problem with that is DOJ interviewed two of Trumps WH lawyers and one signed a statement saying the top secret doc's were all returned in June.
trumps lawyers LIED.

Then how did they find 15+ additional boxes, if ALL were returned in June.
You can't justify this ^^^^ without throwing in some conspiracy theory.
Trumps attorneys were cooperating with all government requests.
But you see....... trumps lawyers clearly lied.

All our government agencies have proven beyond a doubt they can not be trusted. They have all lied and proven that they are willing to bypass the law if it suits them

Trumps attorneys were cooperating with all government requests. Tell the truth fascist.
Apparently not. This shit has been ongoing for months. No reason whatsoever to drag their feet on the first batch and then hide some cherry picked stuff in a safe. There can be no legitimate reason for all this but you don't care do you Trumpbot? Dear leader is above the law.

Easy, Peasy, Japanesey

The warrant was based on information that Trump was illegally storing classified information

They found Top Secret information
Our military and intel have a tendency to "classify" a lot of items and documents, many of which are not always critical to National Security.

Some wonder if what was found was still "Top Secret" or if had been declassified.

trumps lawyers LIED.

Then how did they find 15+ additional boxes, if ALL were returned in June.
You can't justify this ^^^^ without throwing in some conspiracy theory.

But you see....... trumps lawyers clearly lied.
Prove who lied....Trump's lawyer or the FBI. You know the FBI would never ever falsify info to get a warrant, don't you?
No one said they were all returned in June.

Apparently not. This shit has been ongoing for months. No reason whatsoever to drag their feet on the first batch and then hide some cherry picked stuff in a safe. There can be no legitimate reason for all this but you don't care do you Trumpbot? Dear leader is above the law.
No, not apparently not. I have heard no one deny the attorneys were cooperating. Who have you heard say that or are talking out of your ass?

Rand Paul is right about a lot of things. This is one of them.
“You know, I think the burden is on the FBI to justify this raid. This is extraordinary,” Paul outlined. “This is also the same FBI that used a foreign intelligence warrant to snoop on and spy on the Trump campaign, to investigate them for over two years. So, I think the burden really is on the FBI. They’ve been wrong in the past. They’ve broken the law in using these foreign intelligence warrants; now, they use a domestic warrant. But I do think they need to release the justification for this because this is extraordinary.”

First off, it's not a raid. That's language coming from idiotic fools. Secondly, going beyond the scope of what the search was about, which we know what that was, compromises the investigation. What you, Paul, and the rest of the maniac maga world want, is to spoiliate an ongoing criminal investigation.

First off, it's not a raid. That's language coming from idiotic fools. Secondly, going beyond the scope of what the search was about, which we know what that was, compromises the investigation. What you, Paul, and the rest of the maniac maga world want, is to spoiliate an ongoing criminal investigation.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Rand Paul is right about a lot of things. This is one of them.
“You know, I think the burden is on the FBI to justify this raid. This is extraordinary,” Paul outlined. “This is also the same FBI that used a foreign intelligence warrant to snoop on and spy on the Trump campaign, to investigate them for over two years. So, I think the burden really is on the FBI. They’ve been wrong in the past. They’ve broken the law in using these foreign intelligence warrants; now, they use a domestic warrant. But I do think they need to release the justification for this because this is extraordinary.”

They already justified the search. Trump thinks he's going to call out his rabid dogs and it will go away. No it won't.

Forum List

Back