‘Burden Is on the FBI to Justify’ Mar-a-Lago Raid, Prove It Wasn’t ‘Politically Motivated Witch Hunt’

Thank you for self-identifying as a moron who has no clue what TS/SCI information is ... and someone who doesn't bother to actually read posts.

Again, for the idiots....

TS/SCI stands for TOP SECRET / SPECIAL COMPARTMENTALIZED INFO

TS/SCI programs are specially classified programs people with the proper clearance must be read-into and read out-of. Access to this information is not permanent.The info is classified as 'capable of causing grave damage to the US' if released.

TS/SCI material is kept in specific classified areas / vaults called SCIFS.

NO ONE is allowed to take the info out of the SCIF.

People with access to these programs and info can only talk about them with others also having access and only in specific areas, mainly in the SCIFs, cleared for TS/SCI discussions and material.

When Hillary stepped down as Sect of State she was read-out of ALL TS/SCI programs. That means she was stripped of her clearance and legal access to TS/SCI information.

When someone is 'read-out' of TS/SCI they are briefed that they no longer have access to this info - they can't even legally TALK about the information, let alone have any in their possession.

Before they are officially read-out they are given this briefing AND MUST SIGN AN OFFICIAL GOVT DOCUMENT ACKNOWLEDGING THEY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THEY WERE BRIEFED.

This is why everyone who knows all this, who have dealt with TS/SCI were PISSED when Comey declared Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law!

BULLSHIT!

She HAD to sign the document acknowledging she understood everything she was debriefed on, meaning she KNEW every step of the way she was breaking multiple laws regarding handling classified and dealing with TS/SCI information that was endangering National Security.

Comey lied his ass off to protect Hillary & everyone / anyone who had ever worked with/ has ever dealt with TS/SCI programs and info knows / knew it.

THAT is what TS/SCI programs and info are, how one gets clearance and is read-into/out- of the programs, and some of the laws dealing with these programs / info.

For those wondering or will question, I have 34 Years of military service / experience, over 20 years dealing with / having security clearances, and being read into/out of TS/SCI programs and dealing with TS/SCI info.

Again - There is NO WAY IN HELL Hillary Clinton did not know or understand the rules / governing laws, did not know she was breaking the law.

There is no way she was allowed NOT to sign the official document acknowledging that she understood everything she was briefed when being read-out of the programs when she stepped down from being Sect of State.
Comey is a GOP ******* and lost the election for her. ALL total BS

great argument, lol. The GOP is a lying cheating garbage propaganda anti American disgrace super duper poor America. Hillary did NOTHING wrong except in Dupeworld....
I love how in the face of evidence of the exact opposite, snowflakes are fearless, not hesitating to step up and humiliate themselves over and over.

Good for you, Franco. You go, boy!

:p lol

Last edited:
Thank you for self-identifying as a moron who has no clue what TS/SCI information is ... and someone who doesn't bother to actually read posts.

Again, for the idiots....

TS/SCI stands for TOP SECRET / SPECIAL COMPARTMENTALIZED INFO

TS/SCI programs are specially classified programs people with the proper clearance must be read-into and read out-of. Access to this information is not permanent.The info is classified as 'capable of causing grave damage to the US' if released.

TS/SCI material is kept in specific classified areas / vaults called SCIFS.

NO ONE is allowed to take the info out of the SCIF.

People with access to these programs and info can only talk about them with others also having access and only in specific areas, mainly in the SCIFs, cleared for TS/SCI discussions and material.

When Hillary stepped down as Sect of State she was read-out of ALL TS/SCI programs. That means she was stripped of her clearance and legal access to TS/SCI information.

When someone is 'read-out' of TS/SCI they are briefed that they no longer have access to this info - they can't even legally TALK about the information, let alone have any in their possession.

Before they are officially read-out they are given this briefing AND MUST SIGN AN OFFICIAL GOVT DOCUMENT ACKNOWLEDGING THEY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THEY WERE BRIEFED.

This is why everyone who knows all this, who have dealt with TS/SCI were PISSED when Comey declared Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law!

BULLSHIT!

She HAD to sign the document acknowledging she understood everything she was debriefed on, meaning she KNEW every step of the way she was breaking multiple laws regarding handling classified and dealing with TS/SCI information that was endangering National Security.

Comey lied his ass off to protect Hillary & everyone / anyone who had ever worked with/ has ever dealt with TS/SCI programs and info knows / knew it.

THAT is what TS/SCI programs and info are, how one gets clearance and is read-into/out- of the programs, and some of the laws dealing with these programs / info.

For those wondering or will question, I have 34 Years of military service / experience, over 20 years dealing with / having security clearances, and being read into/out of TS/SCI programs and dealing with TS/SCI info.

Again - There is NO WAY IN HELL Hillary Clinton did not know or understand the rules / governing laws, did not know she was breaking the law.

There is no way she was allowed NOT to sign the official document acknowledging that she understood everything she was briefed when being read-out of the programs when she stepped down from being Sect of State.
All discredited BS, super duper... All media was a disgrace on this. They all knew Hillary was going to win So what did it matter if they put up clickbait all the time and had discussions about this crap...

Comey is a GOP ******* and lost the election for her. ALL total BS
You were just humiliated, schooled what TS/SCI programs and info are.

You just demonstrated you have been defending Hillary for literally years and have never known what the f* you were talking about.

If I was suddenly humiliated like this in front of everyone I would be pissed to, rant and rave, personally attack to defend my ego / rep, etc...

Who am I kidding - no I wouldn't - that's all YOU, snowflake.
laughing hilariously.jpg

Rand Paul is right about a lot of things. This is one of them.
“You know, I think the burden is on the FBI to justify this raid. This is extraordinary,” Paul outlined. “This is also the same FBI that used a foreign intelligence warrant to snoop on and spy on the Trump campaign, to investigate them for over two years. So, I think the burden really is on the FBI. They’ve been wrong in the past. They’ve broken the law in using these foreign intelligence warrants; now, they use a domestic warrant. But I do think they need to release the justification for this because this is extraordinary.”

Rand Paul who screamed at Fauci and threatened him with charges he never filed, that lame ass twat of a man?

I love how in tge face of evidence of the exact opposite,snowflakes are fearless, not hesitating to step up and humiliate themselves over and over.

Good for you, Franco. You go, boy!

:p lol
give me one example of this evidence and I will show it has been totally discredited. Just a bunch of a mountain of crap just before the election all disproven except for the dupes.

All discredited BS, super duper... All media was a disgrace on this. They all knew Hillary was going to win So what did it matter if they put up clickbait all the time and had discussions about this crap...
AGAIN, in the face of FACT, none of which you idiots knew, as you have proven, you get humiliated, get pissed, and start desperately, emotionally ranting and raving, spewing complete and utter bullshit, attacking the person who just schooled your ignorant ass because they knew more than you.

Just STFU and crawl back in your hole.

The FACT is Hillary no longer had legal access to the info she had in her possession, knew it because she signed the official document acknowledging she understood it when she was read out of the programs.

She knew she f*ed up which is why she tried to wipe her server using Bleach Bit and illegally destroyed the other server and devices with hammers. You don't try to wipe your server, lie about how many devices you used, then try to get rid of them by smashing them with hammers unless you know you f*ed up and are trying to get rid of evidence.

WTF do you think she was doing illegally trying to wipe and smash classified systems?!

Are you really that f*ing stupid or just that much of a blind, devoted sheep that you continue to lie in an attempt to protect her?

Your constant lies and bullshit may impress other ignorant dupes who also have no cue what TS/SCI programs and info are, who have never handled classified info, but it doesn't work with someone who has 20 years of experience dealing with / handling classified.

So just STOP - you are humiliating yourself. Go find some orher inexperienced, ignorant dupe to try to impress / sway with your ignorant lies and BS.

Last edited:
give me one example of this evidence and I will show it has been totally discredited. Just a bunch of a mountain of crap just before the election all disproven except for the dupes.
I just gave you a whole lesson on TS/SCI information and on handling classified,proved how Hillary knowingly broke numerous laws, amd destroyed Coney's pathetic defense he gave / his justification for not referring her for indictment.

Were you not paying attention?
Did you nor read any of what I posted, preferring to stay ignorant and in tge land of denial?

Bwuhahahaha

Begone, ignorant snowflake. I just destroyed yiur arguments, the arguments of your fellow snowflakes, and even Comey's BS. Hell, when answering questions from Gowdy under oath before Congress COMEY destroyed Hillary, testified she lied to Congress and broke numerous laws, and COMEY destroyed snowflakes' arguments!

Now THAT is funny as hell. I didn't even have to waste my time destroying your arguments - COMEY already did it.

:p

Easy, Peasy, Japanesey

The warrant was based on information that Trump was illegally storing classified information

They found Top Secret information
Rand Paul is a stooge.

If you were his neighbor you’d a beat the shit out of him too

Rand Paul is a stooge.

If you were his neighbor you’d a beat the shit out of him too

I can’t believe Republicans are still barking up the invalid warrant tree

There is no defense of Trump….NONE

The law establishes the procedure. Is the President above the law? Never mind, the Right have answered that question many times.
you've been told the answer 1000 times, moron. The president isn't subject to the law because he is the ultimate classifying authority.

Wow....that was a lot of bullshit.

1. Hillary's documents had classified markings - she ordered her staff to strip the markings and send the classified as UNCLASS via UNCLASS means when they couldn't get her classified fax to work.
- Comey testified under oath that Hilkary lied, that she did send and receive classified info.

2. HILLARY did NOT have proper clearance to have the TS/SCI data that she had. SCI , Special Compartmentalized Info - special programs you have to be read-into and read-out of. When she stepped down as zsect of State she was read out of ALL TS/SCI programs and no longer had legal authorization to access that info, let alone have possession of them.

TS/SCI material is classified as 'causing grave damage to the US' if leaked/compromised.

3. Hillary's server maintainer, who had access to her server and everything on it, did not have adequate security clearance to legally work on / have access to her server and the info on it.illary4.
Hillary was NOT using her illegally possessed TS/SCI to 'do govt business'. She was a f*ing CITIZEN / CIVILIAN. She was no longer working for the govt. (FORMER Sect of State)

I'm not saying Trump is innocent or guilty of anything, but your comments about Hillary are wrong.
Can you back up your accusations? I can't. Here is what I found:
Of the tens of thousands of emails investigators reviewed, 113 contained classified information, and three of those had classification markers. Former FBI Director James Comey said in 2016 that Clinton should have known that some of the 113 were classified, but others she might have understandably missed. In a sign of the uncertainty around classification, in 2018, a Justice Department report found that the classification markings were not clear.​

Can you back up your accusations? I can't. Here is what I found:
Of the tens of thousands of emails investigators reviewed, 113 contained classified information, and three of those had classification markers. Former FBI Director James Comey said in 2016 that Clinton should have known that some of the 113 were classified, but others she might have understandably missed. In a sign of the uncertainty around classification, in 2018, a Justice Department report found that the classification markings were not clear.​
I have already proven my FACTS. We have had this conversation so many times in so many threads over the last couple of years, and I have posted so many links.

I posted both the transcript s and videos of Coney testifying, of his answering questions from Gowdy, reports of her telling her aides to strip markings, and as I did earlier I shared 20 years of experience and expertise.

I urge you to use the search function and find some of those threads and read through them. There us some great info.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back