Bulletin: Syed Farook, NRA Member!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
OMG!!!

Syed Farook gave up membership in Islam, Inc......and traded it for membership in the National Rifle Association.

What?

Not the case????

But...but....Democrat presidential candidate Martin O'Malley responded to the slaughter in San Bernardino with this tweet:

Martin O'MalleyVerified account‏@MartinOMalley
Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino. Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws

And he...." is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--"

OMG!!!

Syed Farook gave up membership in Islam, Inc......and traded it for membership in the National Rifle Association.

What?

Not the case????

But...but....Democrat presidential candidate Martin O'Malley responded to the slaughter in San Bernardino with this tweet:

Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino. Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws

does this fool have any functioning brain cells?

This does not fit the theme for the gun grabbers or refugee supporters.

This is not about our guns, it's about our dictator in Chiefs continued slaughter of America

-Geaux

OMG!!!

What?

Not the case????

He is a Liberal/Progressive/Democrat, raised to the level of presidential candidate.

Need any more be said?

OMG!!!

What?

Not the case????

He is a Liberal/Progressive/Democrat, raised to the level of presidential candidate.

Need any more be said?

Clinton, Sanders, O'Malley--------------------:happy-1:

A writer at the Guardian suggested assassinating all the board members of the NRA. YIKES!

NRA helps fund terrorists getting guns.

When this came up yesterday or the day before, several RWNJs said they did not know this. After I posted a link proving it, POOOF!! The RWNJs disappeared.

The nutters admit they are uninformed and willfully ignorant. 14 more people have been murdered. Family's shattered, scarred forever. But I'll bet that not one of the nutters will stop sending their dues to NRA.

He makes me sick
Remember at the debate when that bedwetter started tearing up because a victims family couldn't sue a gun manufacturer?
Did the democrats even mention the victims yesterday?

Innocent victims.

They couldn't stop mentioning Michael Brown.

It's something they have in common with their predecessors, Soviet Communism.

When this came up yesterday or the day before, several RWNJs said they did not know this. After I posted a link proving it, POOOF!! The RWNJs disappeared.

The nutters admit they are uninformed and willfully ignorant. 14 more people have been murdered. Family's shattered, scarred forever. But I'll bet that not one of the nutters will stop sending their dues to NRA.
link to that?

Liar. You posted shit. I will bet a sig line your claim is an abject lie.

Forum List

Back