Before the Police Had Even Caught the San Bernardino Suspects, Democrats ‘Knew’ Who to Blame

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
These people really need to be taken to the wood shed. Their bullshit is outrageous.

I guess they can't remember that just a few weeks ago Paris with all its strict gun laws saw 139 of their citizens mowed down.

Great list compiled at this link. Here's some examples.

"The first is from Democrat leaders, who all seemed to follow one train of thought:

Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino. Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws

— Martin O'Malley (@MartinOMalley) December 2, 2015

Mass shootings are becoming an almost-everyday occurrence in this country. This sickening and senseless gun violence must stop.

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) December 2, 2015

Our thoughts are with the San Bernardino community. But that’s not enough. We need to do something about our gun violence problem.

— D Wasserman Schultz (@DWStweets) December 2, 2015

I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H The New York Times on Twitter

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 2, 2015

The second theme of tweets were those blaming the Republican party and its support of the Second Amendment.

Here are a few notables:

Although Republicans are determined that unwanted babies shall be born,their Gun Control policies should help to keep the population down

— John Cleese (@JohnCleese) December 3, 2015

Mass shooting in San Bernadino California at a Center for the Developmentally Disabled WTF! The 2d Amendment is Stupid!!! Don't rationalize.

— Geraldo Rivera (@GeraldoRivera) December 2, 2015

The NRA is full of shit

The 2nd. Amendment Is KILLING Innocents In America! So, I Put The Blame On GOP! They All Terrorists! ????????

— Guillen-Urias (@GuillenUrias_88) December 3, 2015

The GOP and the gun lobby should be very proud of the chaos their policies have created in the U.S. I on the other hand am disgusted.

— Mike Drescher (@mdresch2) December 3, 2015

Until I hear even one Republican admit we have a gun violence problem, fed by too many easy-to-get guns, I blame the entire @GOP.

— Wayne A Schneider (@WayneASchneider) December 3, 2015"

More at link:

Before the Police Had Even Caught the San Bernardino Suspects, Democrats 'Knew' Who to Blame

I am outraged that the police executed these poor suspects in a workplace dispute without reading them their Miranda rights and providing them with a court-appointed lawyer. As Hillary supporters would point out, they had not yet been indicted, much less convicted, of any crime...

Mass shootings are becoming an almost-everyday occurrence in this country. This sickening and senseless gun violence must stop.

Sanders

I see. So you don't think the shootings are sickening and senseless, and you don't see any reason to want them to stop...

Very interesting.

I am outraged that the police executed these poor suspects in a workplace dispute without reading them their Miranda rights and providing them with a court-appointed lawyer. As Hillary supporters would point out, they had not yet been indicted, much less convicted, of any crime...

You have it wrong. It's when Obama kills terrorists with drones that the RWnuts throw a constitutional fit.

As we have seen many times, people are getting slammed in gun controlled areas.
I feel it is a personal choice but we don't need these machine guns for mass shootings.

Gun free zones are failing.

th

it's the guns fault.

arrest the gun

You have it wrong. It's when Obama kills terrorists with drones that the RWnuts throw a constitutional fit.

Obama wants to send IS terrorists 45 minutes warning but he will drone an American
Lets consider the rhetoric, shall we?

Sanders

I see. So you don't think the shootings are sickening and senseless, and you don't see any reason to want them to stop...

Very interesting.
Abolish gun free zone laws.

You want guys to walk into banks sporting AR-15's and no one in the bank has the legal authority to take any action,
you know, like hit the silent alarm?

lol, genius.

These people really need to be taken to the wood shed. Their bullshit is outrageous.

I guess they can't remember that just a few weeks ago Paris with all its strict gun laws saw 139 of their citizens mowed down.

"The first is from Democrat leaders, who all seemed to follow one train of thought:

Horrifying news out of #SanBernardino. Enough is enough: it's time to stand up to the @NRA and enact meaningful gun safety laws

— Martin O'Malley (@MartinOMalley) December 2, 2015

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) December 2, 2015

Our thoughts are with the San Bernardino community. But that’s not enough. We need to do something about our gun violence problem.

— D Wasserman Schultz (@DWStweets) December 2, 2015

I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H The New York Times on Twitter

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 2, 2015

The second theme of tweets were those blaming the Republican party and its support of the Second Amendment.

Here are a few notables:

Although Republicans are determined that unwanted babies shall be born,their Gun Control policies should help to keep the population down

— John Cleese (@JohnCleese) December 3, 2015

Mass shooting in San Bernadino California at a Center for the Developmentally Disabled WTF! The 2d Amendment is Stupid!!! Don't rationalize.

The NRA is full of shit

The 2nd. Amendment Is KILLING Innocents In America! So, I Put The Blame On GOP! They All Terrorists! ????????

— Guillen-Urias (@GuillenUrias_88) December 3, 2015

The GOP and the gun lobby should be very proud of the chaos their policies have created in the U.S. I on the other hand am disgusted.

— Mike Drescher (@mdresch2) December 3, 2015

Until I hear even one Republican admit we have a gun violence problem, fed by too many easy-to-get guns, I blame the entire @GOP.

— Wayne A Schneider (@WayneASchneider) December 3, 2015"

More at link:

Before the Police Had Even Caught the San Bernardino Suspects, Democrats 'Knew' Who to Blame
Left are doing Mrs Incredible gymnastics spinning Muslims shooting up a Christmas party.

Sanders

Very interesting.

I never said that I didn't think they were sickening and senseless nor did I say that I didn't wish that gun violence would stop.

But strict gun laws don't stop people from committing mass murder. Where there's a will there's a way.

Mother arrested for murder after eight children stabbed to death in Cairns
Victims aged between 18 months and 15 years discovered by adult brother, with mother being treated in hospital for wounds to chest

One of Australia’s worst mass killings, leaving eight children from the same family dead, has left the city of Cairns in shock.

The grim discovery of the bodies of children aged 18 months to 15 years was reportedly made by their adult brother at their home in Manoora, in the north Queensland city’s
west.

2e385eff-fce8-422a-9675-2ffb5111114c-2060x1236.jpeg

Obama wants to send IS terrorists 45 minutes warning but he will drone an American
Lets consider the rhetoric, shall we?

No he doesn't.

Sanders

Very interesting.

I never said that I didn't think they were sickening and senseless nor did I say that I didn't wish that gun violence would stop.

But strict gun laws don't stop people from committing mass murder. Where there's a will there's a way.

Victims aged between 18 months and 15 years discovered by adult brother, with mother being treated in hospital for wounds to chest

One of Australia’s worst mass killings, leaving eight children from the same family dead, has left the city of Cairns in shock.

The grim discovery of the bodies of children aged 18 months to 15 years was reportedly made by their adult brother at their home in Manoora, in the north Queensland city’s
west.

2e385eff-fce8-422a-9675-2ffb5111114c-2060x1236.jpeg

You chose to list Sanders' statement as one you objected to, dumbass.

— Martin O'Malley (@MartinOMalley) December 2, 2015 BLAMED NO ONE.

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) December 2, 2015 BLAMED NO ONE.

— D Wasserman Schultz (@DWStweets) December 2, 2015 BLAMED NO ONE.

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 2, 2015 BLAMED NO ONE.

Here are a few notables:

— John Cleese (@JohnCleese) December 3, 2015 British Actor.

— Geraldo Rivera (@GeraldoRivera) December 2, 2015 Fox News Anchor

The NRA is full of shit

— Geraldo Rivera (@GeraldoRivera) December 2, 2015 Fox News Anchor

— Guillen-Urias (@GuillenUrias_88) December 3, 2015 No idea who this is.

— Mike Drescher (@mdresch2) December 3, 2015 No idea who this is.

— Wayne A Schneider (@WayneASchneider) December 3, 2015" No idea who this is.

More at link:

Retorts in black.

Forum List

Back