Build the wall conman indicted for tax fraud

Brian Kolfage, of Miramar Beach, Florida, faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted on two counts of filing a false tax return and one count of wire fraud related to the electronic filing of his 2019 state tax return, reported the Orlando Sentinel.

He's also facing federal indictment in New York for fraud and money laundering-related offenses.

Great news. Do any Republicans pay their taxes ?
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
What is the "truth" then ? Show us your "alternate facts" ?
The article in the OP was issued a fake news alert because the first sentence after the headline is a lie.

Don't post fake news and I won't and I won't issue a fake news alert.
Its freely available on google dummy.

I never claimed the guy wasn't indicted, dumbass.
So what were you claiming was false then dummy? Be specific about what is false.
Obviously the guy was not funding Trump's border wall. He was funding a private wall of a different design.

The article is another fake news article from an outlet that is notorious for fake news.
Wow !! Now that is fake news.

Brian Kolfage, of Miramar Beach, Florida, faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted on two counts of filing a false tax return and one count of wire fraud related to the electronic filing of his 2019 state tax return, reported the Orlando Sentinel.

He's also facing federal indictment in New York for fraud and money laundering-related offenses.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
The article in the OP was issued a fake news alert because the first sentence after the headline is a lie.

So what were you claiming was false then dummy? Be specific about what is false.
Obviously the guy was not funding Trump's border wall. He was funding a private wall of a different design.

The article is another fake news article from an outlet that is notorious for fake news.
You must be really gullible and stupid. He was literally working with Bannon on the wall. Drumpfs wall.

"We Build the Wall is an influential conservative nonprofit whose board members include immigration hard-liners such as former Colorado congressman Tom Tancredo, former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke and former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach. The group solicited donations to help Trump fulfill his campaign promise of building a wall along the southern border."

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

You must be really gullible and stupid. He was literally working with Bannon on the wall. Drumpfs wall.

"We Build the Wall is an influential conservative nonprofit whose board members include immigration hard-liners such as former Colorado congressman Tom Tancredo, former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke and former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach. The group solicited donations to help Trump fulfill his campaign promise of building a wall along the southern border."
And of course he was lying, dumbass.

That's not part of Trump's wall.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Yes he was lying to the donors. That's just what Drumpf associates do. It was absolutely part of Drumpfs wall.

32198314-8649179-Donald_Trump_Jr_praised_We_Build_the_Wall_and_its_leader_Brian_K-m-14_1597970024740.jpg

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Really?
"An Iraq War veteran who set up a fundraiser to build former president Donald Trump's border wall has been indicted on tax fraud charges".

Must be Trump's OTHER 'Border" wall.

October 24 2019
“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas,” Trump said.

“We’re not building a wall in Kansas, but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” he added.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Really?
"An Iraq War veteran who set up a fundraiser to build former president Donald Trump's border wall has been indicted on tax fraud charges".

It's a private wall, not Trump's wall, dumbass. The article is fake news.

Hello Timothy Geithner Secretary of the Treasury and tax cheat

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Really?

Really?
Must be Don Jr's wall.

'This is what capitalism is all about. This is private enterprise at its finest,' Don Jr says as he holds hands with Kolfage, a Purple Heart recipient and triple-amputee.
"Doing it better, faster, cheaper than anything else. What you guys are doing is amazing.'

The video of the speech was cast in a whole new light on Thursday after federal prosecutors charged Bannon, Kolfage and two others with defrauding hundreds of thousands of people out of $25million donated to the fundraising campaign.

A spokesperson for Don Jr - who himself donated to the effort - has since said that he was 'deceived' by the fraudsters.
The online appeal for funds included a picture of President Trump and a stamp that said 'Trump Approved'.

Send the grifter more $$$, moron.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Really?

Really?
Must be Don Jr's wall.

'This is what capitalism is all about. This is private enterprise at its finest,' Don Jr says as he holds hands with Kolfage, a Purple Heart recipient and triple-amputee.
"Doing it better, faster, cheaper than anything else. What you guys are doing is amazing.'

The video of the speech was cast in a whole new light on Thursday after federal prosecutors charged Bannon, Kolfage and two others with defrauding hundreds of thousands of people out of $25million donated to the fundraising campaign.

A spokesperson for Don Jr - who himself donated to the effort - has since said that he was 'deceived' by the fraudsters.
The online appeal for funds included a picture of President Trump and a stamp that said 'Trump Approved'.

1625917276171.png

Trump Approved.

Part of the Trump crime organization.

Part of the Trump crime organization.
Trump will be upset. Its like everyone he knows is a felon in some way. They must sense that he is a vulnerable trusting kinda guy.

The Trump groupies support this guy because he is a triple amputee.

I hope they find different punishment to sending him down. I know he is a crook but there must be something else they can do with him.

I hope they find different punishment to sending him down. I know he is a crook but there must be something else they can do with him.
The first scam was the "Trump Wall". Everyone from the orange guy on down made their money by grifting the ever-credulous trumptards.

The next one...currently underway...is the "stolen election audit" scam. Keep calling for audits in every state and watch the rubes line up to contribute. A subset of that is filing lawsuits which everyone knows will be thrown out but will help get the funds coming in.

The current one of Rump suing FB et al is similar. In that, you file a case knowing full well that it will be thrown out but who cares? The whole point is to get the mouth-breathing trumptards enflamed and contribute.

When that gets old, Rump & co will come up with another scam. Another scam, another dollar to line the pocket of the grifters.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Were all those guys involved in the fraud?

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Really?

Really?
Must be Don Jr's wall.

View attachment 510978
Trump Approved.
Trump has absolutely nothing to do with that organization, dumbass.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Really?

Really?
Must be Don Jr's wall.

View attachment 510978
Trump Approved.
Trump has absolutely nothing to do with that organization, dumbass.
Apart from giving it his approval.

Forum List

Back