Build That Wall!!!

Rick Hedrick

Rookie
Mar 12, 2018
This is from Rick Hedrick to the Pope and to all who claim to subject themselves to God, yet feel the idea of a Border Wall for America is reprehensible. Please look in your Bible at Revelation 21. This passage describes the New Jerusalem, a city being built by God, to be presented in the very near future. See in particular verses 10-18. In case you don't have a Bible or don't want to read it, read this.....

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Now to all you liberals who think its so horrible to be very exclusive about who is allowed in America, look at verse 27:

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Its one thing to tell President Trump why you think the idea of a border wall is wrong. But please invite me to watch while you stand before God and tell Him how mean and ridiculous it is for Him to build a wall around His City.

I guess Trump himself will have to leave the US if he builds the wall and we are Jerusalem.

This is from Rick Hedrick to the Pope and to all who claim to subject themselves to God, yet feel the idea of a Border Wall for America is reprehensible. Please look in your Bible at Revelation 21. This passage describes the New Jerusalem, a city being built by God, to be presented in the very near future. See in particular verses 10-18. In case you don't have a Bible or don't want to read it, read this.....

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Now to all you liberals who think its so horrible to be very exclusive about who is allowed in America, look at verse 27:

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Its one thing to tell President Trump why you think the idea of a border wall is wrong. But please invite me to watch while you stand before God and tell Him how mean and ridiculous it is for Him to build a wall around His City.
We're not living in 2000 B.C. so I'm not all that keen about taking my 2018 advice from that.
But a border wall won't hurt anything. It will hopefully give Border Control and ICE the breathing room to take care of the biggest problem -- illegals entering legally and overstaying their Visas, or coming in through customs.

The New Jerusalem is yet to come, as are most of the events listed in Revelation. The Old Testament cities were built by man, the New Jerusalem is being built by God Himself. The point is, if God sees a need to put a wall around His City and ban certain types from entering, then why can't America?

The New Jerusalem is yet to come, as are most of the events listed in Revelation. The Old Testament cities were built by man, the New Jerusalem is being built by God Himself. The point is, if God sees a need to put a wall around His City and ban certain types from entering, then why can't America?

Yet , why would God need a wall. Too look at the Muslims or Jews on the outside of the wall. Since you are quoting Rev I assume you are a Christian.
Funny most Christians can repent and be born again on their death bed. So does Jesus judge them unworthy? No forgiveness. Tell that to the Evans and Fundies that get reborn , over and over again.

Last edited:
We have an old wall Nehemiah was sent by God to build to help rebuild the city and we will have a wall in the New Jerusalem to come.

Apparently there will be no Progs in heaven including the Pope

The sad part here is that the wall is not needed.

All one has to do is look at history. Eisenhower implemented what is called, "Operation Wetback" which began a governmental drive to return illegals back where they came from. The entire nation agreed as businesses refused to hire them. At this point, illegals simply self deported.

The problem though today is, the government is not united, and arguably more of those in government wish for illegals to stay than self deport. Most of these people are probably in government for life until they grow brain tumors, unfortunately, so those who wish to tackle this problem rather than foster it are stuck with the task of building a wall to help provide some obstacle to the illegal immigration.

Having said that, I doubt seriously those in government will ever let this happen, and I'm speaking of both parties here despite their rhetoric. I would be shocked if it happens.

'

If anyone ever is dumbfounded how Isis can come about, no need to be. Religion fucks people up and gives them an excuse for ANYTHING. Anything.

Not all religious people are like this, but a good number are.

Forum List

Back