Build pond on your own land,get thrown in prison

Crazy environmentalists will put you in jail if you drain a pond or if you build one. You can't get away from these people. Meanwhile the president issues a decree that gigantic windmills can go on killing migratory endangered birds and there ain't a greenie with enough balls to complain about it. Greenies are like terrorists, they go after the soft targets.
Migratory birds.
That’s fucking weak even for you.

oilbirds.jpg

link and source please

Basin Man Convicted of Clean Water Act Violations and Destruction of US Property
---
The Agent testified at trial that during the site visit, she observed multiple ponds dug into an existing stream on both USFS and adjacent private property.

During a subsequent site visit in November of 2013, Robertson admitted to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and USFS Criminal Special Agents that he had performed the work on the National Forest property using an excavator. State and federal officials visited the site again in May of 2014, and observed that Robertson had done additional work. The site was now approximately 1.2 acres in size, and extended beyond the National Forest property to a private property that he did not own.
----
So says the US Attorneys Office, but the right to present your own evidence ins elf defense is what is the key problem here, IMO.

Why was the report Robertson hired the environmental expert to write in his defense thrown out?

The jury was tainted with a forest service employee and the judge was obviously not objective or neutral.

Peol;le are getting sick of this bullshit, and you know it, retard.

In this case, the guy was even building ponds on adjacent federal land, which makes the thread title rather curious.
You're a fucking liar.

Basin man championed by Oath Keepers sentenced to 18 months in prison; must pay $130,000 in restitution

I generally don't believe in the death penalty.

Except for traitors.
Key part of your article:
Since discovering the ponds in 2013, officials told Robertson he was breaking the law and needed to stop digging them, consult with experts and acquire a permit. Instead, Robertson continued to build, saying the ponds are used to water his horses and fight wildfires in the area.

“Why do we get punished for protecting our community? How did all our laws get turned around like this?” he told U.S. District Judge Donald Molloy at Wednesday's hearing..

Molloy ordered Robertson to spend 18 months in jail. When he is freed, he must pay almost $130,000 in restitution to the U.S. Forest Service to restore the damage caused by the ponds, several of which were on government property.

The environmental wackos that Obama has put in charge of the BLM and the National Foirest Service are using regulations to prevent people form protecting their homes and communities.

Joe Robertson Gets Ambushed At Sentencing - The Montana Redoubt

Land of the free folks! I would be shocked if this stands it's so ridiculous
That is what progressive control freaks do.
the ass hat was breaking the law.
The EPA is God to you fuck face.
The EPA have no moral authority in anything they are the enemy of the country, just a bunch a sorry ass, fucked up control freaks.
The classic tantrum when overindulged children are taken in hand.
Public lands belong to all of us .
No one person has the right to abuse it for personal gain.
maxresdefault.jpg

He's not gonna let anyone but white folk swim in that thing, right?!?!?!?!?
He made the ponds to store water to help fight the WILDFIRES that the fucking BLM and USFWS are instrumental in creating.

The BLM and the USFWS do not want wildfires stopped. They want all private land owners out of rural areas, so that the corrupt politicians in DC can make use of them to create their own wealth, and to entertain their own friends and family. The landowners who will not sell out are being deprived of water, are being thrown in jail, are being killed.

Yeah, BLM is setting forest fires now. Sheesh you people are something else.

That is what progressive control freaks do.
the ass hat was breaking the law.
The EPA is God to you fuck face.
The EPA have no moral authority in anything they are the enemy of the country, just a bunch a sorry ass, fucked up control freaks.
The classic tantrum when overindulged children are taken in hand.
Public lands belong to all of us .
No one person has the right to abuse it for personal gain.
maxresdefault.jpg
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

He made the ponds to store water to help fight the WILDFIRES that the fucking BLM and USFWS are instrumental in creating.

The BLM and the USFWS do not want wildfires stopped. They want all private land owners out of rural areas, so that the corrupt politicians in DC can make use of them to create their own wealth, and to entertain their own friends and family. The landowners who will not sell out are being deprived of water, are being thrown in jail, are being killed.

If it was public land the rancher should not have been grazing on it .

You'll have to articulate something shoog.

In this case, the guy was even building ponds on adjacent federal land, which makes the thread title rather curious.
You're a fucking liar.

Basin man championed by Oath Keepers sentenced to 18 months in prison; must pay $130,000 in restitution

I generally don't believe in the death penalty.

Except for traitors.
Key part of your article:
Since discovering the ponds in 2013, officials told Robertson he was breaking the law and needed to stop digging them, consult with experts and acquire a permit. Instead, Robertson continued to build, saying the ponds are used to water his horses and fight wildfires in the area.

“Why do we get punished for protecting our community? How did all our laws get turned around like this?” he told U.S. District Judge Donald Molloy at Wednesday's hearing..

Molloy ordered Robertson to spend 18 months in jail. When he is freed, he must pay almost $130,000 in restitution to the U.S. Forest Service to restore the damage caused by the ponds, several of which were on government property.

The environmental wackos that Obama has put in charge of the BLM and the National Foirest Service are using regulations to prevent people form protecting their homes and communities.

Bingo.

And they change the laws via ILLEGAL means in order to force them out, or into jail.

You'll have to articulate something shoog.

Oh. There's a video of BLM burning ranchers out.

The birds will adapt. conservatives faux concern about the environment and wildlife
Is disingenuous at best.
Lemming
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Wind farms are not only overly expensive to maintain but are inconsistent at best and are grossly unreliable. The whole concept is backward thinking and fucked up from the start. Dumbass
Lol

The primary purpose of windfarms is to bribe landowners so they won't notice the feds won't let them use their own land.

I am totally baffled by fenton fag's insistence on calling me "shug". I think it's probably a bigoted/racist slur. Maybe he thinks I'm a black southern woman?

If it was public land the rancher should not have been grazing on it .

Well that's wrong on many levels..but they don't just burn public lands.

Forum List

Back