Build-A-Bear Has Gone Woke

So, when are they coming out with the Resident Pedophile In Charge?

Is it going to be a bald SharPe type bear with an ice cream in one hand, and little girls panties in the other, while sporting a Depends?
You pull the string and it says "Let me sniff you", "I need my butt wiped".
You sound like you are from the nursing home.

People can be so unkind.
If you want to be called him or her or bunnie, I just don't care. I will refer to you as you like, if I remember, if not I don't and it hurts your feeling, it was not intentional, but I dont feel bad about it but I never go out of my way to make people feel bad. What is the point? Why do right wingers care so much?

So, when are they coming out with the Resident Pedophile In Charge?

Is it going to be a bald SharPe type bear with an ice cream in one hand, and little girls panties in the other, while sporting a Depends?
You pull the string and it says "Let me sniff you", "I need my butt wiped".

That's a horrible thing to say about your President. You should be ashamed because Joe Biden has done more for African Americans than any other President.

The only thing stupider than being woke, is the anger some anti woke feel about it. That is really stupid. What is wrong with you people?

This...............this is whats wrong..............

Legion of Doom.jpg

If you want to be called him or her or bunnie, I just don't care. I will refer to you as you like, if I remember, if not I don't and it hurts your feeling, it was not intentional, but I dont feel bad about it but I never go out of my way to make people feel bad. What is the point? Why do right wingers care so much?

Those on the right can be so unfeeling. Even though my partner is also a woman, I am a sapphic person who identifies most with he/him pronouns. Not all lesbians are non-binary and those of us who consider ourselves women can sometimes use the he/him pronouns. Maybe that's because my partner is the most submissive between the two of us.

The ever vigilant right wing loons have uncovered today's threat to truth, justice, and the American way.

They came for the bears and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a bear....

Those on the right can be so unfeeling. Even though my partner is also a woman, I am a sapphic person who identifies most with he/him pronouns. Not all lesbians are non-binary and those of us who consider ourselves women can sometimes use the he/him pronouns. Maybe that's because my partner is the most submissive between the two of us.
I just hope you are both happy and have a long happy, prosperous life. Otherwise it pretty much does not matter to me. I wish you well.

Good thing I haven't gone there in ages as there's one at our mall that I used to do for children's charity around Christmastime. Nothing's safe for kids anymore.

Yes .. nothing like getting a child a "female" bear with a cock.. cause that's what every kid wants.

You're not gonna like this site.
Unless you like being roasted.

And just to be clear on this............I'm a MAN and I like MEN, but I'm no fag, and I'm not woke piece of shit, hell-bent on peverting, brainwashing, and sexualizing little kids. And I am certainly not brain damaged enough to think I'm anything but a male human being.

Although, if you prefer........MY "pronoun" is GOD, YOUR MAJESTY, THE OMNIPOTENT ONE, or THE ALMIGHTY UNIVERSAL BEING.

And just to be clear on this............I'm a MAN and I like MEN, but I'm no fag, and I'm not woke piece of shit, hell-bent on peverting, brainwashing, and sexualizing little kids. And I am certainly not brain damaged enough to think I'm anything but a male human being.

Although, if you prefer........MY "pronoun" is GOD, YOUR MAJESTY, THE OMNIPOTENT ONE, or THE ALMIGHTY UNIVERSAL BEING.

You're mean to me.

Why are you so offensive? You have problems on some level.

Forum List

Back