Bud Light boycott by the numbers (new poll)

It's not an organized boycott. It's a logical reaction to a distasteful and ignorant and incredibly bad campaign apparently designed by a single marketing exec. in Anheuser-Bush. They should know better. Unsold cases of Bud Lite were falling out of the display case the last time I was in my local Walmart.
Keystone Light and Busch Light as well. I think AB may have stepped on a piece of their anatomy.

A couple of thoughts:

1. Just like when the NFL went woke and everyone was crying for a boycott, you all will forget about this in time and go back to A.B. products.

2. My immediate reaction was "Dammit! Here's another boycott I can't participate in because i never consumed the product being boycotted in the first place." But I learned several days ago that one of my favorite beers; Shock Top is owned by AB. I was both excited to be able to participate and bummed because i really like the beer.

3. Some republicans are asking us not to boycott AB because they give a lot of money to the GOP, well fuck them. It's always going to be principles first with me.

6p2rkk.jpg

I haven't heard much about Mulvaney lately, how is she doing?
You had to make me go look, didn't you.

As an old friend used to always say, Stop the world and let me off!

That was beautiful, she should perform this at grade schools all across America.

He needs mental help. He probably got a stiffie spewing that nonsense, do that nude and he'd look ridiculous

Last edited:

Forum List

Back