Bucs-Cowboys opener begins with Black national anthem

What's the big deal?

NFL TV partners typically only air the national anthem ahead of special events, such as the season’s kickoff game or the Super Bowl. Fans watching the telecasts can expect to hear Lift Every Voice and Sing in addition to The Star-Spangled Banner for those major events.

Trumpaciles are looking to be outraged about nothing.........................AGAIN.
At what point does this become embarrassing? Promoting policies for people to screw and have babies and abortions without any concerns, cause this. All ethnic groups should demand their own national anthems to be sung. And with the groups who have multiple ethnic and racial backgrounds in their heritage they need anthems also. I propose a 12 hour before the game anthem fest. Hundreds and thousands of song to be sung. So it will not be a bid deal. And of course, all fans will be mandated to show up. Agree?

I don't watch any pro sports at all now because of shit like this. At first it was because this all pissed me off, I just wanted to watch a game. Now I'm starting to not really care if I ever watch them again or not.

I can play games, read, watch a movie, go for a walk, or do any of 10,000 other things. I don't have to watch sports.

I hope NFL teams go bankrupt. I watch sports to get away from reality, not have it shoved down my throat. I get way too much reality as it is, I don't want more. And certainly don't want a social agenda shoved in my face.
Lol. That's right. Don't watch. The NFL isn't for you anymore. Like all American culture that belongs to us now. You should convince the rest of your cuck friends to lay down and accept it like you have.

I turned it off. But I did turn back on the catch some of the game since my fantasy team had a few players going. I won't take part in a useless gesture that perpetuates a false narrative. That's the beauty of TV, I can turn it off when I want to.

The white owners need the black guys to play well so they can line their pockets with $$$$. Hence, the pointless gesture that will not help blacks in the inner cities. In fact, the white owners are so concerned with the players safety that they went ahead and added a 17th game.
Though you may not know how close you come to these racist psychopaths when they pass you on the street. The title of the song Is much too close to a theologian’s command. You know the one, the Sunday command that simultaneously accompanies the coercion (and chastizement if you refuse).

What's the big deal?

NFL TV partners typically only air the national anthem ahead of special events, such as the season’s kickoff game or the Super Bowl. Fans watching the telecasts can expect to hear Lift Every Voice and Sing in addition to The Star-Spangled Banner for those major events.

Trumpaciles are looking to be outraged about nothing.........................AGAIN.
I’m outraged at nothing, I don’t care if they play or not, the NFL has no impact in my life. I cut, cab and polish stones, my wife and I watch movies, and enjoy each other’s company And I don’t need to mask up. who knows that may be Biden‘s next great idea.

Lol. That's right. Don't watch. The NFL isn't for you anymore. Like all American culture that belongs to us now. You should convince the rest of your cuck friends to lay down and accept it like you have.
Kwak…cuck….kwak….cuck….kwak…cuck you’re a retarded parrot.

During hockey games they play the Canadian national anthem too. It’s a song. Who cares? Game was great. TB12 is still the GOAT. We need to stop all this in fighting.

Kwak…cuck….kwak….cuck….kwak…cuck you’re a retarded parrot.

During hockey games they play the Canadian national anthem too. It’s a song. Who cares? Game was great. TB12 is still the GOAT. We need to stop all this in fighting.
I don't care. In formula 1 they pay the winners anthem. I'm not the cuck turning my TV off because of it you clueless twat. Lol.

You’re laughing at who? People who are easily offended like you? So you’re laughing at yourself. Interesting
What am I offended at dipshit? Again this thread was started by cucks who are talking about not watching the NFL because they played Lift Every Voice and Sing before a game. I find that hilarious and a perfect example of their cuck like behavior. Where did I say I was offended about anything? Lol. You really are a clueless clown aren't you?

They need to go out of business, let those thugs that are being paid millions to play a game. Get a regular job and work for once. Maybe their spoiled brat attitudes will change.

What am I offended at dipshit? Again this thread was started by cucks who are talking about not watching the NFL because they played Lift Every Voice and Sing before a game. I find that hilarious and a perfect example of their cuck like behavior. Where did I say I was offended about anything? Lol. You really are a clueless clown aren't you?
You called me a racist before with zero proof. How does not agreeing with a song, which is yes, stupid, make them “cucks”? Do explain that one. How is it “cuck like behavior”? From someone who was easily offended by a jacket you sure have a lot to say, snowflake.

The Black national anthem was played ahead of the NFL’s first game of the season between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night.

The NBC broadcast played a video of Alicia Keys singing "Lift Every Voice and Sing" while the Florida A&M University Concert Choir joined in from Raymond James Stadium. Players from both teams stood in their respective end zones and locked arms to show unity ahead of the game.

Lift Every Voice and Sing" was played before the start of Week 1 games during the 2020 NFL season, and Front Office Sports reported in July the NFL planned to make the song a "prominent part of big league events."

The national anthem is usually only heard before early-season games or some primetime games, the Super Bowl and the NFL Draft. "Lift Every Voice and Sing" was played before Super Bowl LV and the draft in April.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

That is one of the reasons I stopped watching professional football and basketball. When they go political, go “woke”; I go away.

America really needs to change its Black National Anthem. Instead of the bullshit song they have now, the black people need to adopt "Living in America" as their new anthem.

You called me a racist before with zero proof. How does not agreeing with a song, which is yes, stupid, make them “cucks”? Do explain that one. How is it “cuck like behavior”? From someone who was easily offended by a jacket you sure have a lot to say, snowflake.
I actually wasn't offended by a jacket. What I'm offended by is white supremacist culture. In service of exterminating that culture its important to diminish it and its iconography, the things it takes pride in. And while I use exterminate in a non violent sense, in a political and cultural sense, I do absolutely advocate for that cultures death. So what does that mean? Well let's look to the NFL. A once red blooded American institution. As American as apple pie and they don't even fight for it anymore. They've conceded their loss. They've abandoned all hope. One poster I think said he took up knitting instead. Lol. Bullying them off the block and taking their shit and having them accept there isn't a fucking thing to do about it is what makes them cucks. And validates this strategy of shame and ridicule and cancel culture. It works.

Lol, not jealous. Just tired of liberal pansies acting like babies if they don't get their way.
Only a cuck like yourself would describe forcing our way on you as crying while pretending turning off your TV and taking your L as anything other than bitch behavior. Lol.

Forum List

Back