Bucs-Cowboys opener begins with Black national anthem

The Black national anthem was played ahead of the NFL’s first game of the season between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night.

The NBC broadcast played a video of Alicia Keys singing "Lift Every Voice and Sing" while the Florida A&M University Concert Choir joined in from Raymond James Stadium. Players from both teams stood in their respective end zones and locked arms to show unity ahead of the game.

Lift Every Voice and Sing" was played before the start of Week 1 games during the 2020 NFL season, and Front Office Sports reported in July the NFL planned to make the song a "prominent part of big league events."

The national anthem is usually only heard before early-season games or some primetime games, the Super Bowl and the NFL Draft. "Lift Every Voice and Sing" was played before Super Bowl LV and the draft in April.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

That is one of the reasons I stopped watching professional football and basketball. When they go political, go “woke”; I go away.
It figures Fox News omitted the fact that the regular National Anthem was played right after "Lift Every Voice and Sing". Fully informing their viewers would have softened the impact of the fauxrage they are trying to induce.

exactly. if they want to be a sperate nation leave and make one. they are ungreatfull to country that gave them the freedom to play the sports they love. kick them out to island some where and let them, fin for themselves.
Is English your second language or did you not make it past third grade?

Just curious.

The Black national anthem was played ahead of the NFL’s first game of the season between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night.

The NBC broadcast played a video of Alicia Keys singing "Lift Every Voice and Sing" while the Florida A&M University Concert Choir joined in from Raymond James Stadium. Players from both teams stood in their respective end zones and locked arms to show unity ahead of the game.

Lift Every Voice and Sing" was played before the start of Week 1 games during the 2020 NFL season, and Front Office Sports reported in July the NFL planned to make the song a "prominent part of big league events."

The national anthem is usually only heard before early-season games or some primetime games, the Super Bowl and the NFL Draft. "Lift Every Voice and Sing" was played before Super Bowl LV and the draft in April.

That is one of the reasons I stopped watching professional football and basketball. When they go political, go “woke”; I go away.

Racists gonna racist.......segregation was always the goal of the democrat party, and they have never let it go........segregated people, angry at each other, give power to the democrats...

It figures Fox News omitted the fact that the regular National Anthem was played right after "Lift Every Voice and Sing". Fully informing their viewers would have softened the impact of the fauxrage they are trying to induce.

There shouldn't be a "black" national anthem....we fought a war against the democrat party to free blacks from democrat party slavery, now the democrats are continuing to push segregation of the races...

There shouldn't be a "black" national anthem....we fought a war against the democrat party to free blacks from democrat party slavery, now the democrats are continuing to push segregation of the races...
Yep. That's despite having the most diverse Congress in history the Republican party side is super white. Lol. Do you fucking morons not have eyes? Can you not see how obviously stupid this take is?

Lol. That's right. Don't watch. The NFL isn't for you anymore. Like all American culture that belongs to us now. You should convince the rest of your cuck friends to lay down and accept it like you have.
5mma1d.jpg

I'm going to boycott the NFL until they get more inclusive. That means working the Eskimo, Puerto Rican, Chinese, Mexican and Sioux national anthems into the rotation.

Excellent point. Who needs actual Thuggzzbawl when you can just have your parrots sing national anthems from all failed cultures and narco states all day? What could be more fashionable with the PC Police?

They need to go out of business, let those thugs that are being paid millions to play a game. Get a regular job and work for once. Maybe their spoiled brat attitudes will change.
Like Hollywood …the sports industry is hanging it’s hat on a very small percentage of the population. And since Hollywood has gone woke they are starting to lose their go to market…China.

We will see how sports fairs.

I get it!

I’m woke now!

Why shouldnt the Negro Football League have its own theme song?

Forgive me is this is a dumb question, but what exactly is the Black National Anthem? Is it a whole other song or does it just mean that our nation's song is being done by an African American person?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's actually 'Gimmee Money', but they're peddling some other laughable song they hope enough white people are stupid enough to believe.

Lol. That's right. Don't watch. The NFL isn't for you anymore. Like all American culture that belongs to us now. You should convince the rest of your cuck friends to lay down and accept it like you have.

I actually wasn't offended by a jacket. What I'm offended by is white supremacist culture. In service of exterminating that culture its important to diminish it and its iconography, the things it takes pride in. And while I use exterminate in a non violent sense, in a political and cultural sense, I do absolutely advocate for that cultures death. So what does that mean? Well let's look to the NFL. A once red blooded American institution. As American as apple pie and they don't even fight for it anymore. They've conceded their loss. They've abandoned all hope. One poster I think said he took up knitting instead. Lol. Bullying them off the block and taking their shit and having them accept there isn't a fucking thing to do about it is what makes them cucks. And validates this strategy of shame and ridicule and cancel culture. It works.

You're not in any position to make demands cuck. We are. If you don't like it tough tits.

Yep. That's despite having the most diverse Congress in history the Republican party side is super white. Lol. Do you fucking morons not have eyes? Can you not see how obviously stupid this take is?
You should read what you post…you sound ignorant as fuck.
What we all hear is: “I hate whitey, whitey needs to be dethroned. My dark ass has been cucked by whitey long enough.”
I don’t believe you’re intelligent enough to know what you really want…if you were you’d “follow the science”, the data, you’d know you want and need a predominantly white America run by whitey. You need whitey to lead you around by the nose, you dark people just fuck shit up and ruin shit…it’s what you do…EVERYWHERE you reside.

Hahaha…always talking about skin color and never about qualification and achievement….thats just plain weird.
How is your “diverse” 117th Congress performing for We The People? What have they accomplished for America’s positive contributors? Are they leading and performing like most dark people do? How are ALL of your dark person run districts, cities and states doing?
”Follow the science”, the data proves that dark people are TERRIBLE leaders. Didn’t the Kenyan put 8 million more on the taxpayer tit during his eight year reign of terror?
71A9F655-0488-4F3C-B9AD-10730D8034C9.png

You should read what you post…you sound ignorant as fuck.
What we all hear is: “I hate whitey, whitey needs to be dethroned. My dark ass has been cucked by whitey long enough.”
I don’t believe you’re intelligent enough to know what you really want…if you were you’d “follow the science”, the data, you’d know you want and need a predominantly white America run by whitey. You need whitey to lead you around by the nose, you dark people just fuck shit up and ruin shit…it’s what you do…EVERYWHERE you reside.
And now where her fucking your shit up and taking your football and your country from you cuck.

Hahaha…always talking about skin color and never about qualification and achievement….thats just plain weird.
How is your “diverse” 117th Congress performing for We The People? What have they accomplished for America’s positive contributors? Are they leading and performing like most dark people do? How are ALL of your dark person run districts, cities and states doing?
”Follow the science”, the data proves that dark people are TERRIBLE leaders. Didn’t the Kenyan put 8 million more on the taxpayer tit during his eight year reign of terror?
View attachment 537832
What are your accomplishments cuck boy? So far as I can tell, your generation of Whites is going to be the one to lose the country to minorities and immigrants. Lol.

I understand your post, it just reflects a complete lack of understanding about what the movement is and what the song represents
blciks are racist and teroristr now all lead by marxist blm . if you dont apprefciate americAn and its freedoms leave with you r ungreatfull asses.

Forum List

Back