Bubba Clinton's Black Son

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
DSC07804-868x651.jpg

He's going to file suit to obtain Clinton's DNA so he can confirm his paternity.

Williams said Clinton had indirectly acknowledged him while growing up in Arkansas, when State Troopers working on Clinton’s behalf when he was Arkansas governor would deliver gifts and cash to the Williams household. But all of that changed, he said, when Clinton became president. All contact was then cut off.

More more to include link to video by his mother @ Clinton’s Black “Son” Meets the Press @

That is the young man that Bill Clinton gave some money to and told him not to contact them again because Hillary didn't want him around. The word she used was banished, as in "he's banished."

She's running for president and doesn't want the African American people to know that neither she or her husband ever acknowledged this young man who was born out of wedlock son. They knew it was Bill's son but ignored him for 27 years. Sad, isn't it? BLM should have the opportunity to hear this young man's story.

DNA ruled out Clinton back in '99.
That was another Clinton lie. The boy took a lie detector test and said he was never given a DNA test. He passed 100%. The Clinton's made that story up in the hopes the media would drop it.

That was another Clinton lie. The boy took a lie detector test and said he was never given a DNA test. He passed 100%. The Clinton's made that story up in the hopes the media would drop it.

That should be very easy to confirm without something as shakey as some supposed "lie detector" test. I'm sure you understand molecular biology, right?

That should be very easy to confirm without something as shakey as some supposed "lie detector" test. I'm sure you understand molecular biology, right?
The young man has been asking for a DNA test for years. He even tried to contact Monica Lewinsky to sample the DNA on the dress and was given a response that the sample on her dress had been contaminated. It's been one excuse after another. The Clinton's are evil people. Truly evil. The young man is better off forgetting about them after he sits down and has a heart to heart talk with BLM representatives. I'm sure BLM would be very interested to know how the Clinton's acted after finding out that Bill had an African American son.

The young man has been asking for a DNA test for years. He even tried to contact Monica Lewinsky to sample the DNA on the dress and was given a response that the sample on her dress had been contaminated. It's been one excuse after another. The Clinton's are evil people. Truly evil. The young man is better off forgetting about them after he sits down and has a heart to heart talk with BLM representatives. I'm sure BLM would be very interested to know how the Clinton's acted after finding out that Bill had an African American son.
Clinton was RULED OUT by the original test. He can ask all he wants, but the courts have no reason to accept his request. The point is moot. What's EVIL are the people who pushing him to make false claims for their own agendas. They don't care about the young man. They're just USING him to try to score cheap points.

Forum List

Back