Brussels and 9/11

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Brussels and 9/11
By Diana West, The Washington Times
September 14, 2007
The story of the week wasn't Gen. David Petraeus' testimony on Iraq, although it dominated the headlines. The story of the week wasn't the sixth return of September 11 since the jihad atrocity of 2001, although it inspired many public statements and ceremonies. The week's biggest story garnered little press and few comments. But, in a significant way, this overlooked story — an outrageous display of police force in Brussels on September 11, 2007 — symbolizes the missing link in our flawed comprehension of both Iraq and September 11.

There, in the so-called capital of Europe, 200 people marked the day with a protest against the Islamization of Europe — a civilizational shift which, as Europe increasingly accommodates Shariah (Islamic law), is shockingly advanced. Indeed, Bernard Lewis has already predicted Europe will become Islamic by century's end. Absent a reversal of Islamization (which remains possible) I'm guessing sooner than that.

The assembly, sponsored by Stop the Islamization of Europe, was wholly peaceful — at least until Belgian police showed up.

For full article:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/20070914/EDITORIAL04/109140007/1013

There were observances of 9/11 in Paris and Germany too. Suddenly, some Euros seem to realize we're in it together.

There were observances of 9/11 in Paris and Germany too. Suddenly, some Euros seem to realize we're in it together.

Yes, there are some Euros who have awakened to the threat of European Islamization or there would not have been a protest in Brussels that West's article reflects. Only time will tell if protest demonstrations such as occurred in Brussels will generate into a European grassroots movement. I'm not going to hold my breath on that one, but it's interesting to see that there is a small awakening occurring.

I dont think this story nor the story on belgium fracturing is happening at the same time. There is clearly some major upheavel coming for the nation.

I dont think this story nor the story on belgium fracturing is happening at the same time. There is clearly some major upheavel coming for the nation.

Political party infighting, just like in the U.S. between the liberals and the conservatives?????????

Anyone on the board from Belgium who can give us a Belgian perspective?

What a lot of tosh, still wouldn't expect much from the Moonie Times. 9/11 was about getting the US out of Saudi Arabia, not about a bloody caliphate.

The big blue in Belgian is the usual strife between the Flemish in the north and the Walloons in the south or rather between the Flemish and the Belgian government. They'll calm down again shortly.

YouTube - 9/11 Truth March in Brussels - 09-Sep-20079/11 Truth March in Brussels - 09-Sep-2007Amazing display of unity in calling for a real and independent inquiry into the events of 9/11.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaixrURYk7s[/ame] - 98k

The YouTube piece contradicted the premise of this post and pointed the finger in another direction than the changes in Europe. Still amazes me why so many believe it was a conspiracy.

The YouTube piece contradicted the premise of this post and pointed the finger in another direction than the changes in Europe. Still amazes me why so many believe it was a conspiracy.

It is without question a conspiracy the question is what conspiracy do you believe> the majority believe the whitehouse story to be a lie

Forum List

Back