Bruce Jenner (aka Caitlin) to run as a Republican against governor Newson

Indeed not,great,this would be even worse for the state of california if she got elected.she should not even be allowed to be a city council person.that would be like when Romney ran against Obama.not a shread of differerence in the two other than one being white and one black or when Obama became president,he was a clone of Bush expanding what bush got started.two birds of a feather,same here.

I don't think it's going to help Republicans in their culture wars to support a man who claims to be a woman.

But it does help Democrats in your culture wars that a "man who claims to be a woman" decided to run as a Republican because the Democrat party is the hate party, huh?

Another one who wants political office and using his/her personal decisions to make himself/herself likeable.

Indeed not,great,this would be even worse for the state of california if she got elected.she should not even be allowed to be a city council person.that would be like when Romney ran against Obama.not a shread of differerence in the two other than one being white and one black or when Obama became president,he was a clone of Bush expanding what bush got started.two birds of a feather,same here.

Have you forgotten that Bush had already signed the SOFA and installed the Iranian stooge Maliki?

I don't think it's going to help Republicans in their culture wars to support a man who claims to be a woman.

Which Republicans are supporting him?
I will copy and paste the article you didn't read:
The team includes Ryan Erwin, a former top official at the California Republican Party who had roles on Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush’s presidential campaigns, who is serving as a general consultant. According to two people familiar with the hires, she has also tapped Harmeet Dhillon, a Republican national committeewoman and San Francisco-based attorney, to be general counsel.

Jenner will burn in Hell for his crimes against God and humanity. No doubt The Sodom and Gomorrah state will elect such a fool.

The team includes Ryan Erwin, a former top official at the California Republican Party who had roles on Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush’s presidential campaigns, who is serving as a general consultant. According to two people familiar with the hires, she has also tapped Harmeet Dhillon, a Republican national committeewoman and San Francisco-based attorney, to be general counsel.

So he bought some GOP strategist? You can buy people with enough money. I don't live in California but I doubt Bruce will garner enough votes or traction in his campaign, maybe 10%.

You should be proud that a mentally disturbed person is running for governor.

Last edited:

So he bought some GOP strategist? You can buy people with enough money. I don't live in California but I doubt Bruce will garner enough votes or traction in his campaign, maybe 10%.

You should be proud that a mentally disturbed person is running for governor.

Jenner may be mentally disturbed, but he's smart enough to know that Democrats don't represent his interest.

He is going to the party that may not agree with his choices, but believes he has the right to make his own choices. That is clearly NOT the Democrat party

Forum List

Back