Brown family face charges

If he had been white, he would be alive now. His family should be able to sue for millions but T-shirts are worth more than black human lives.

I don't usually hate people but I really do despise the ignorant asshole racists on this board and on this planet.

You are ugly, toxic, vile excuses for human beings and this world would be so much better off if you were not on it.

Edited.
If he had been white and behaved as Brown did he'd still be dead and no one beyond that street and his family would have ever known.

White man shot and killed by police....we will never hear that on the corrupted media we have now. This is why we have so many uniformed and MISINFORMED morons on this board.

They aren't facing charges, they are "mulling" charges so wrong premise.

But hey, the racists couldn't help themselves. Disgusting people.

If he had been white, he would be alive now. His family should be able to sue for millions but T-shirts are worth more than black human lives.

I don't usually hate people but I really do despise the ignorant asshole racists on this board and on this planet.

You are ugly, toxic, vile excuses for human beings and this world would be so much better off if you were not on it.

Edited.

Who are the ones selling tshirts? His family or people on this board?

Don't ever change, you offer priceless comedy relief.

Edited.
If a white guy did the same as brown, he would've got shot.

Forum List

Back