Brown family face charges

Yo, Eric Holder to the rescue, if you`re black, you will not be prosecuted! :dev3:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

No money fo me here, no more!

al_sharpton2.jpg

I could see it in this kids mothers face. She probably would have a hard time picking her son out in a crowd. But she came a runnin when there was a pay day on the horizon. New hair do and everything. Money is more important to them than their son's life...it's obvious. (Those are my T-shirt sales...) ROTFLMMFAO Thank God Wilson escaped any phony DOJ charges. HA HA ERIC!

If he had been white, he would be alive now. His family should be able to sue for millions but T-shirts are worth more than black human lives.

I don't usually hate people but I really do despise the ignorant asshole racists on this board and on this planet.

You are ugly, toxic, vile excuses for human beings and this world would be so much better off if you were not on it.

Edited.

Last edited:
They should be able to sue for millions but T-shirts are worth more than black human lives.

I don't usually hate people but I really do despise the ignorant asshole racists on this board.

This world would be so much better off if you were not on it.

Yo, come on "Candy Ass" we are just teasing, you bitch!
:beer:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

If he had been white, he would be alive now. His family should be able to sue for millions but T-shirts are worth more than black human lives.

I don't usually hate people but I really do despise the ignorant asshole racists on this board and on this planet.

You are ugly, toxic, vile excuses for human beings and this world would be so much better off if you were not on it.
Oh...that's too bad Luddly I was just beginning to like you...

Edited.
But much less so than if the PC proto-NAZIs like you were gone.

why wont Holder cause more chaos in northern manhattan and send italian cops to court for pulling over too many italian drivers?
I don't know Rexx but after seeing your AV I'm voting for Palin:biggrin:

Edited.
Yeah I hate racist libtard assholes to. How does it feel to hate yourself? Racist idiot.

Edited.

Yea because white people are never killed by cops when they assault them.

Moron.

If he would have been white, he wouldn't have shoved a tiny little asian man around while stealing cigars or grappling with a police officer. And his parents wouldn't be standing on crates screaming to burn the town down.

If that makes me racists..oh fucking well.

Forum List

Back