Broward County voting fraud

• Banned
Liberals are the real fascists. They don't respect the democratic process nor do they respect your vote as evidenced by the fact that they support non-eligible voters cancelling out your vote.

Fake news, but don't let that get in the way of you inbreds pretending you don't have massive majorities in every segment of government.

But you still can't get anything done? :laugh:

Pathetic

• Banned
Fake news, but don't let that get in the way of you inbreds pretending you don't have massive majorities in every segment of government.

But you still can't get anything done? :laugh:

Pathetic

It's always comical to get the resident Nazi's feedback.

Florida Democratic Election Official Admits Noncitizens, Felons Voting

Liberals have no problem with non-eligible voters participating in our so-called democratic process. Cheaters, liars and thieves all of them.

Which liberals? All of them?

At least most of them. You're probably opposed to voter ID, right?

At least most of them? You can prove this somehow, right?

I bet you can't.

Am I opposed to voter ID? Not specifically no. If you require people to have an ID card to vote, then you need to make sure people can easily get an ID card.

Now, I've had an ID card, I lived in Spain and was required to have one. The issue is whether the country wants a compulsory ID card scheme. If the country wants such a scheme, which is in place in most of the world, then requiring people to produce such a card in order to vote is fine. If you oppose such a scheme, then requiring people to have such ID is complicated and causes many problems.

The Corrupt Democrats claiming that there is no Voter Fraud going on is about as plausible as Bonnie and Clyde claiming that there is no bank robbing going on.

The Corrupt Democrats claiming that there is no Voter Fraud going on is about as plausible as Bonnie and Clyde claiming that there is no bank robbing going on.
There is some, but so little, it's negligible. If you think it's rampant, prove it.

Liberals are the real fascists. They don't respect the democratic process nor do they respect your vote as evidenced by the fact that they support non-eligible voters cancelling out your vote.

indeed they are they will do everything possible to avoid the process

and then turn to violence if that does not work

Liberals have no problem with non-eligible voters participating in our so-called democratic process. Cheaters, liars and thieves all of them.
That is not proof of illegal voting. :cuckoo:
To deny there is illegal voting is to bury ones head in the sand....
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Told ya!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Exactly how illiterate are you? Where did I say there's no illegal voting??

That is not proof of illegal voting. :cuckoo:
To deny there is illegal voting is to bury ones head in the sand....
Told ya!
Exactly how illiterate are you? Where did I say there's no illegal voting??

Time for "ignore". Good riddance.

Forum List

Back