British woman jailed for taking her clothes off

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
I think the punishment was a bit harsh but this is Malaysia we are talking about.

---

A British woman jailed for taking her clothes off on a mountain in Malaysia has left Borneo ahead of returning to the UK later.

Eleanor Hawkins, 23, from Derbyshire, was among a group of 10 people who stripped before taking photographs at the peak of Mount Kinabalu on 30 May.

She admitted public indecency along with three other western tourists, one Dutch and two Canadians, and was imprisoned for three days. All four have now left the island.

_83590511_cfdafff9-fb25-499e-b9b4-d1a1fb625ee4.jpg

Mount Kinabalu nudist Eleanor Hawkins due home - BBC News

There appears to be more than one female in that picture. What happened to the others? :dunno:

Oh yea- and they still have their panties on...

so they ain't totally naked.

I want to join you in the protest.

Why were men not arrested? After all, when it comes nudity, the nudity of a woman is a lot less threatening than of a man. Would you agree?

(I think kids have access to BBC so BBC tries not to publish nude pictures. That is why you cannot see what is beneath those panties.)

There appears to be more than one female in that picture. What happened to the others? :dunno:

Why were men not arrested? After all, when it comes nudity, the nudity of a woman is a lot less threatening than of a man. Would you agree?

(I think kids have access to BBC so BBC tries not to publish nude pictures. That is why you cannot see what is beneath those panties.)
I agree that I'd rather see some TA&C than a schlong.

Who do you think I am, Caitlyn Jenner? :dunno:

I agree that I'd rather see some TA&C than a schlong.

Who do you think I am, Caitlyn Jenner? :dunno:

Well, I was talking about the potential to be threatening.

Forum List

Back