British thug attacks Syrian child in school

Why would anyone be against Muslims?
It's not hard to understand these things.

9_11_jumpers.jpg

muslimsubhumanisiscreeps.jpg

terrorist in london daily-mirror-beheaded.jpg

Last edited:
I am betting if anyone called a Muslim a thug all shit would break out!

Most British people are ashamed of this. The kid had his arm in plaster. They have raised over 100k for him on fundraising site. I hope he can find somewhere better to live.

A lot of controversy over this in the UK this week. This is the outcome when politicians focus on migrants.

Not sure this situation has anything to do with he's Syrian more than he's new at that school and not from where that school is, this type of bullying occur at many schools eg. in England if a boy and/or girl from Manchester was put in a school in London or if a boy and/or girl from London was put in a school in Glasgow then I think the same type of bullying would occur. Children can be cruel to other children there is nothing unusual about the boy in the video being subject to bullying, this type of situation has been happening for Centuries.

A lot of controversy over this in the UK this week. This is the outcome when politicians focus on migrants.

Not sure this situation has anything to do with he's Syrian more than he's new at that school and not from where that school is, this type of bullying occur at many schools eg. in England if a boy and/or girl from Manchester was put in a school in London or if a boy and/or girl from London was put in a school in Glasgow then I think the same type of bullying would occur. Children can be cruel to other children there is nothing unusual about the boy in the video being subject to bullying, this type of situation has been happening for Centuries.

His sister was also attacked for wearing a hijab.

Mother of school bully 'who waterboarded a Syrian refugee on the playground' is a convicted racist | Daily Mail Online

Classy. The friends of Tommy Robinson.

The mother of the schoolboy suspected of waterboarding a Syrian refugee is a convicted racist who spat at a chip shop owner, it has emerged.

The woman, who can't be named for legal reasons, was fined after the attack in which she called the takeaway worker a 'P**i' and a 'terrorist'.

She was arrested after the incident in a chip shop in March last year and pleaded guilty to racially aggravated threatening behaviour.

'I came in to work at around 8pm to help lock up for the night. She was sitting eating with one of her sons. I went to the toilet and when I came out there was a pool of sick on the floor. It must have been them,' the owner told the Sunday People.

Most British people are ashamed of this. The kid had his arm in plaster. They have raised over 100k for him on fundraising site. I hope he can find somewhere better to live.

This is sheer madness. I am glad there are good people in UK who are standing up to this madness.

This is sheer madness. I am glad there are good people in UK who are standing up to this madness.
Its a really toxic atmosphere at the moment. Inspectors are now going into that school to see what is going on.

Have you heard the back story to this tale? Despite Tommy's fervent attempts to push his own spin.

Have you heard the back story to this tale? Despite Tommy's fervent attempts to push his own spin.

Yes,here it is.
Tommy Robinson admits spreading 'fake news' about 'Muslims gangs' | Metro News

Tommy Robinson has admitted spreading fake news about ‘Muslim gangs’ at the school where a Syrian refugee was ‘waterboarded’ by bullies. The English Defence League founder filmed a seven-minute rant today claiming five Muslim pupils had attacked a 13-year-old white boy. He said the boy’s mother had sent him photos of his ‘injuries’ and he claimed there was a media blackout on Muslim gangs beating up white children in schools.

But it appears someone had been stringing him along. He admitted to his 970,000 followers on Facebook: ‘I have been completely had, how embarrassing man. ‘I had a woman, and I’ll show you our screenshots, messaging me all morning about what had happened to her son. ‘It turns out some leftie is sitting somewhere absolutely mugging me completely off and laughing about it. ‘So yeah, fake news central.

Lyng trash condone beating up a child with a broken arm.

Yes,here it is.
Tommy Robinson admits spreading 'fake news' about 'Muslims gangs' | Metro News

Tommy Robinson has admitted spreading fake news about ‘Muslim gangs’ at the school where a Syrian refugee was ‘waterboarded’ by bullies. The English Defence League founder filmed a seven-minute rant today claiming five Muslim pupils had attacked a 13-year-old white boy. He said the boy’s mother had sent him photos of his ‘injuries’ and he claimed there was a media blackout on Muslim gangs beating up white children in schools.

But it appears someone had been stringing him along. He admitted to his 970,000 followers on Facebook: ‘I have been completely had, how embarrassing man. ‘I had a woman, and I’ll show you our screenshots, messaging me all morning about what had happened to her son. ‘It turns out some leftie is sitting somewhere absolutely mugging me completely off and laughing about it. ‘So yeah, fake news central.

Lyng trash condone beating up a child with a broken arm.

That was quick. Could hardly contain yourself?

Can't bear to be challenged, can you? My info did not come from Tommy Robinson.

Forum List

Back