British parliament debates Ban

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015

I have a lot of respect for our British allies

But the internal affairs of the United States are our own and no one elses. If they feel so strongly about it, they should invite the refugee to the UK. America is not obligated to take any migrants and we have the absolute sovereign right to decide our immigration policies. Just as the UK.

Oh, Jesus. Here we go.
Let's just double down and break up with EVERYONE on the planet by next Friday. Ready, set .... GO!

Oh, Jesus. Here we go.
Let's just double down and break up with EVERYONE on the planet by next Friday. Ready, set .... GO!

Hey, that's the whole point of the BiglyWall.

First one goes up against Mexico, next one Canada. They pay for it, eh? Then two more on the oceans. Finally the roof goes on.

And then somebody lights the fuse.

We were just laughing about how Parliament is asked to discuss an issue, but they don't have to come to a decision or take any action. They did this once before about Trump coming to GB, when he was a candidate, if I remember right.
That's kind of amusing--I can see us ordering our Congress to "discuss" the topic of our choosing for half an hour or whatever. What is the point? Those Brits.

Oh, Jesus. Here we go.

What are we doing to break up with EVERYONE on the planet? Who are we dating?

Geeze.. you people are completely insane.

Oh, Jesus. Here we go.
Why don't "everyone on the planet" stay out of our business then? Huh?

We were just laughing about how Parliament is asked to discuss an issue, but they don't have to come to a decision or take any action. They did this once before about Trump coming to GB, when he was a candidate, if I remember right.
That's kind of amusing--I can see us ordering our Congress to "discuss" the topic of our choosing for half an hour or whatever. What is the point? Those Brits.

Yup, the leftists are making fools out of themselves... again.

It's glorious to watch... somehow they manage to do this, always.

Seems you're all being a bit sensitive here. When is the last time Parliament discussed whether a US President could enter their country? I'm asking. Maybe they do it every four years. I'VE never heard of it, though. Does that mean they don't LIKE Trump? Hmmmmmm.......Is there some reason that should concern you? Oh, hell no.

Feck the rest of the planet , they're just a buncha wankers although the Brits were great at one time many years ago !!

These are the same British politicians who not only allow THIS to be carried out in their streets quite openly

news-graphics-2007-_442963a.jpg

but treats the condemnation of such an act as "hate speech" while allowing their own children to be raped at will.

Seems to me they should be debating something else, instead -- like what on earth happened to their backbone. It seems to have gone missing some time since the days of Churchill.

Oh, Jesus. Here we go.

After this week, nobody.

Alternate answer: we're dating ourselves, hearkening back to the daze of the Know Nothing Party.
-------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , I hope that it lasts for 8 years and then repeats with 8 more with a Pence or Cruz Pogo !!

These are the same British politicians who not only allow THIS to be carried out in their streets quite openly

news-graphics-2007-_442963a.jpg

but treats the condemnation of such an act as "hate speech" while allowing their own children to be raped at will.

Seems to me they should be debating something else, instead -- like what on earth happened to their backbone. It seems to have gone missing some time since the days of Churchill.
they are also the ones that put a tax on driving a car into London everyday. these fks are batshit nuts as well.

Oh, Jesus. Here we go.

After this week, nobody.

Alternate answer: we're dating ourselves, hearkening back to the daze of the Know Nothing Party.

Good grief... no doubt you truly believe this nonsense.

Forum List

Back