British group to set up British only town

How will they decide who's really British? What is the criteria?
Unlike the United States, Britian isn't an idea. Being British isn't a matter of citizenship. They are a distinct people. Britian was not built by immigrants. Immigration into Britian is a fairly recent concept. The criteria would be bloodlines that are thousands of years old.
So you have to be Anglo-Saxon? Do Normans get into the village? Normans haven't been in Britain for thousands of years, so maybe they don't count. Even Anglo-Saxons came from somewhere else. I think the Celts were in Britain first.
For sure it wasn't muslims and Africans.
So this is really about skin color? You're British if you're white? What about immigrants from Eastern Europe?
The British people are white. Immigrants from eastern Europe might be white but they aren't British. They are immigrants from eastern Europe.

It's amazing that this is so incomprehensible. Only the British people are British. Only Italian people are Italian. Only French people are French.
People have been moving to the British Isles for thousands of years, each new group joining and inter-marrying with those who are already there. Where do you draw the line? 2000 years back? 1000 years back? 500 years back? And what about people of mixed ancestry? What about people who have a father with ancestors dating back 1000 years, and an immigrant mother?

But what really gets me is the notion that a person's worth depends on his racial ancestry. Where did you get that notion?

Unlike the United States, Britian isn't an idea. Being British isn't a matter of citizenship. They are a distinct people. Britian was not built by immigrants. Immigration into Britian is a fairly recent concept. The criteria would be bloodlines that are thousands of years old.
So you have to be Anglo-Saxon? Do Normans get into the village? Normans haven't been in Britain for thousands of years, so maybe they don't count. Even Anglo-Saxons came from somewhere else. I think the Celts were in Britain first.
So this is really about skin color? You're British if you're white? What about immigrants from Eastern Europe?
The British people are white. Immigrants from eastern Europe might be white but they aren't British. They are immigrants from eastern Europe.

It's amazing that this is so incomprehensible. Only the British people are British. Only Italian people are Italian. Only French people are French.
People have been moving to the British Isles for thousands of years, each new group joining and inter-marrying with those who are already there. Where do you draw the line? 2000 years back? 1000 years back? 500 years back? And what about people of mixed ancestry? What about people who have a father with ancestors dating back 1000 years, and an immigrant mother?

But what really gets me is the notion that a person's worth depends on his racial ancestry. Where did you get that notion?
You are confusing citizenship with ancestry. A person with a British father and an immigrant mother would be half British. That person may indeed be a loyal British subject which has nothing to do with his dna.

You can go back a million years and find native British. There is a prehistorical record.

A Latvian who immigrates to Britian may become a British subject but he never isn't Latvian any more.

You are confusing citizenship with ancestry. A person with a British father and an immigrant mother would be half British. That person may indeed be a loyal British subject which has nothing to do with his dna.

You can go back a million years and find native British. There is a prehistorical record.

A Latvian who immigrates to Britian may become a British subject but he never isn't Latvian any more.
I think you're totally confused on this subject. The fact is, what "truly British" means is all mixed up in your mind. All you know is that you don't like Muslim and African immigrants, and don't want to let them live in your neighborhood. At least, be honest about how you feel.

I think you're totally confused on this subject. The fact is, what "truly British" means is all mixed up in your mind. All you know is that you don't like Muslim and African immigrants, and don't want to let them live in your neighborhood. At least, be honest about how you feel.
I live in Los Angeles. My neighborhood has everyone.

You are the one that's confused. You imagine that citizenship has something to do with ancestry. There isn't any problem with not calling white people Africans is there? How about a Spaniard that moves to Iran, are they somehow now Iranian? No. Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran. Is she of Iranian heritage? No. She's black not even much black but enough to call herself black.

If you have ancestors that are buried in jars in peat bogs, if you can trace your lineage back to knights or serfs you are truly of British ancestry.

You are the one that's confused. You imagine that citizenship has something to do with ancestry. There isn't any problem with not calling white people Africans is there? How about a Spaniard that moves to Iran, are they somehow now Iranian? No. Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran. Is she of Iranian heritage? No. She's black not even much black but enough to call herself black.

If you have ancestors that are buried in jars in peat bogs, if you can trace your lineage back to knights or serfs you are truly of British ancestry.
And all of that is hardly relevant to what really matters. We are all brothers and sisters in our shared human heritage. Stop putting up artificial dividers between us, we are all children of God, made in his image.

British race-hate group buying property to establish whites-only town in north England Latest News Updates at Daily News Analysis

Wow...talk about anti white racism with that article...There is nothing racist about a Jewish only town,black only town,hispanic only town,Asian only town....yet there is with a white only town...just more evidence and proof that their ultimate goal is the destruction of genocide of the white race.Good luck racial brothers and sisters in creating this town! Take information on how Orania set theirs up and have kept it clean and white for almost 30 years.We are doing our best to do the same here!
Hopefully they dont regress and start eating each other.

And all of that is hardly relevant to what really matters. We are all brothers and sisters in our shared human heritage. Stop putting up artificial dividers between us, we are all children of God, made in his image.
You just stepped off the roof.

British race-hate group buying property to establish whites-only town in north England Latest News Updates at Daily News Analysis

Wow...talk about anti white racism with that article...There is nothing racist about a Jewish only town,black only town,hispanic only town,Asian only town....yet there is with a white only town...just more evidence and proof that their ultimate goal is the destruction of genocide of the white race.Good luck racial brothers and sisters in creating this town! Take information on how Orania set theirs up and have kept it clean and white for almost 30 years.We are doing our best to do the same here!
Why would they do that when they can farm immigrants,.

Tipsy, I'm trying to be nice here. Instead of hollering at you that you are a racist, I am trying to reason with you.

Why would they do that when they can farm immigrants,.
I thought they were trying to get away from immigrants?

Tipsy, I'm trying to be nice here. Instead of hollering at you that you are a racist, I am trying to reason with you.
The very second you announced a position that we are all brothers and sisters any kind of serious conversation was over. Sorry.

If I said that Nigeria or Kenya was a country historically black and white people could never be gentically Nigerian or Kenyan would that make you feel better?

The very second you announced a position that we are all brothers and sisters any kind of serious conversation was over. Sorry.

If I said that Nigeria or Kenya was a country historically black and white people could never be gentically Nigerian or Kenyan would that make you feel better?
I think you're obsessed with race as a dividing line between people, which means you are no better than Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, or Al Sharpton.

My sister married an Egyptian and my brother married a Filipino. They both have beautiful children, and no one in the family cares that they are not "white."

I think you need to realize that in the future the differences between the races are going to become blurred as people intermarry and have multi-racial children.

You are fighting a battle you can't win.

I think you're obsessed with race as a dividing line between people, which means you are no better than Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, or Al Sharpton.

My sister married an Egyptian and my brother married a Filipino. They both have beautiful children, and no one in the family cares that they are not "white."

I think you need to realize that in the future the differences between the races are going to become blurred as people intermarry and have multi-racial children.

You are fighting a battle you can't win.
Your sister isn't an Egyptian and your brother isn't Filipino. Egypt is the historical and present homeland of Egyptians. The Philippines is the historical and present homeland of the Filipino people. If either were invaded by Swedes or Poles it doesn't mean that the Swedes would be Egyptians and Poles will never be Filipino.

If you want to rely on a period in 2 or 3 thousand years where there has been so much interbreeding that no one in the entire world has a distinct race, have at it. Today people that have had a historical presence in a land for thousands of years can chase out all the foreigners that pleases them.

Race isn't a dividing line. The British are never going to be French. The British will never have a racial claim to France or to Ireland or Scotland. They are all white and are still very different people.

The Dutch settled in Africa 500 years ago. They aren't African and will never be African.

Those countries already feel this way. Mugebe is kicking whites out of Zimbabwe as he says we whites don't belong there. Assholes like Blackrook hates whites and believes we shouldn't have any land to raise our children on.

Race isn't a dividing line. The British are never going to be French. The British will never have a racial claim to France or to Ireland or Scotland. They are all white and are still very different people.

No criticism intended, just a touch more information.

Today's British are more French than "native" English. When William of Normandy (aka "The Conqueror") whooped the "real" English at Hastings he brought in a hell of a lot of French and turned landownership over to them. The primary language quickly became French and it stayed that way for a couple of generations. The French bred like lapins and the bloodlines mixed so extensively that there are no longer many (if any) "pure English". Add in the effects of the various Viking raids and you have a real stew. The Queen's English uses far more French words and pronunciations than does American English. What's funny, though, is that in the century before William England had conquered big chunks of what is now France and did the population thing to that land. Result, many of the "French" who conquered England were really English-French mongrels.

All very complicated and, from our perspective, very silly at times.

Right, though, about Ireland and Scotland! Whole different breeds which geography kept somewhat more "pure" than in the main body land. But don't overlook the Welsh who are far more akin to the Irish than to the English! The Irish can be violent but the Welsh tend more toward vindictive violence. I know because I had a Welsh grandmother.....

You cant reason with racists. You'll blow their rationalizations to shreds and they will collapse.

But, you have no problem with demanding Africa be for blacks. Why can't whites demand the same for Europe? Oh'yess, you want us wiped out.

There is some sort of nonsense opinion that there is an obligation on white nations only to bring in millions of non whites for some obscure reason. Although many middle eastern people are more white than anything else. There is a strong germanic influence. The Afghan Girl was noted for her beautiful blue eyes.

Forum List

Back