British group to set up British only town

Tipsy, I'm trying to be nice here. Instead of hollering at you that you are a racist, I am trying to reason with you.
You cant reason with racists. You'll blow their rationalizations to shreds and they will collapse.

But, you have no problem with demanding Africa be for blacks. Why can't whites demand the same for Europe? Oh'yess, you want us wiped out.
Africa!

I don't see any kumbaya liberals saying that Iran or India welcome a new breed.

Tipsy, I'm trying to be nice here. Instead of hollering at you that you are a racist, I am trying to reason with you.
You cant reason with racists. You'll blow their rationalizations to shreds and they will collapse.

But, you have no problem with demanding Africa be for blacks. Why can't whites demand the same for Europe? Oh'yess, you want us wiped out.
I dont have a problem with europe being for whites. Whites are the ones that have a problem staying out of other continents because there are no resources in europe. All you have to do is read your history. If whites continue to rape and pillage other places maybe its best you are wiped out as you may have a genetic predisposition to commit genocide.

So you have to be Anglo-Saxon? Do Normans get into the village? Normans haven't been in Britain for thousands of years, so maybe they don't count. Even Anglo-Saxons came from somewhere else. I think the Celts were in Britain first.
For sure it wasn't muslims and Africans.
So this is really about skin color? You're British if you're white? What about immigrants from Eastern Europe?
The British people are white. Immigrants from eastern Europe might be white but they aren't British. They are immigrants from eastern Europe.

It's amazing that this is so incomprehensible. Only the British people are British. Only Italian people are Italian. Only French people are French.
People have been moving to the British Isles for thousands of years, each new group joining and inter-marrying with those who are already there. Where do you draw the line? 2000 years back? 1000 years back? 500 years back? And what about people of mixed ancestry? What about people who have a father with ancestors dating back 1000 years, and an immigrant mother?

But what really gets me is the notion that a person's worth depends on his racial ancestry. Where did you get that notion?
You are confusing citizenship with ancestry. A person with a British father and an immigrant mother would be half British. That person may indeed be a loyal British subject which has nothing to do with his dna.

You can go back a million years and find native British. There is a prehistorical record.

A Latvian who immigrates to Britian may become a British subject but he never isn't Latvian any more.
Other nationalities have settled in Britain for thousands of years, including the Celts and Romans. Brits are a mixture.

White people aren't allowed to try and preserve their own culture and race.

That is pretty high up on the progressive Agenda, so it will be attacked vigorously and ferociously.

Looks like our USMB programmed progressive bots are all over it.

I dont have a problem with europe being for whites. Whites are the ones that have a problem staying out of other continents because there are no resources in europe. All you have to do is read your history. If whites continue to rape and pillage other places maybe its best you are wiped out as you may have a genetic predisposition to commit genocide.
The problem is you are all mouth. If you think whites should be wiped out, get on with it. You yammer on an internet board like you have something to say when you don't. Do it. Pick up whatever you can get your hands on, put together a like minded group and do it. Shut up or put up.

The problem is you are all mouth. If you think whites should be wiped out, get on with it. You yammer on an internet board like you have something to say when you don't. Do it. Pick up whatever you can get your hands on, put together a like minded group and do it. Shut up or put up.
I have struck a nerve I see. What makes you think this is not already underway?

Oh but I do think it's underway. That's why when thuglets like Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Eric Garner get wasted it doesn't bother me.

Al shabaab wants to attack a mall and kill white people. Have you signed up yet?

Oh but I do think it's underway. That's why when thuglets like Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Eric Garner get wasted it doesn't bother me.

Al shabaab wants to attack a mall and kill white people. Have you signed up yet?
If you thought it was underway what did you ask me a stupid question for?

If you thought it was underway what did you ask me a stupid question for?
To find out if you thought it was underway.

Forum List

Back