Britanistan

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
I wish I had seen Birmingham before it fell to the Muslims.

Its a great day out. Everyone is welcome.

You are a sheep.

"The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote".

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser

You are a sheep.

"The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote".

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser

And the UK is better for it. Why do you hate people so much ?

You are a sheep.

And the UK is better for it. Why do you hate people so much ?

The UK is hobbled for it. Prisoners of a class kept in power by an imported culture and traitors like yourself loyal to a foreign power.

Forum List

Back