Britains Lost Masterpieces BBC/ Youtube

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I love this programme. Its an escape from the horrors of this century.

Basically they trawl britains art collections and hunt out paintings by unknown artists. They clean up the paintings and hunt down the history of them.

They arent always successful but if you like educated people talking about stuff its a lullaby for the soul.

Basically they trawl britains art collections and hunt out paintings by unknown artists. They clean up the paintings and hunt down the history of them.

They arent always successful but if you like educated people talking about stuff its a lullaby for the soul.

Good, you should spend a LOT more time studying lost British art.

How about AMERICAN unknown artists ? Of the last century and current one ? Like ME, for instance. (Bert Emanuel) >>

1707963918287.jpeg

Family in the Park

1707964021708.jpeg

String Quartet

1707964147609.jpeg

Violin & 2 Mandolins

1707964255940.jpeg

Florida Flamingos

1707964360803.jpeg

Eclectus Parrots
- green male & red/blue/purple female. Are found in tropical rainforests of New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, & a small section of Australia

Paintings by Bert Emanuel

It's too bad that Ruebens was born too early to still be around for the dual coronation of King William III and Mary II in 1688. He could have done some marvelous renditions of the splendid affair.

1707965340814.png

Forum List

Back