Brett Kavanaugh as associate justice to the Supreme Court - so, America is a cryptoneozionist state?

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
"Republican Jewish Coalition chairman called Kavanaugh an “outstanding judge” and bemoaned what he described as a “toxic” atmosphere in Washington"
Jewish GOP group praises contentious Kavanaugh confirmation

" President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, a Republican establishment favorite who has worked in the George W. Bush administration, has triggered reactions from Jewish groups ranging from furious to relieved"

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh could affect Jewish issues

'With both sides looking to November midterms, Republican Jewish Coalition worries judge could be last Trump nominee to make it through Senate'

COMMENTARY: May be it time for the American political elite to make a "coming out" and to acknowledge the fact the USA is a NATIONALISTIC JEWISH state??? One way or another but is IS «Le secret de Polichinelle»...

I wonder if he will put an end to the sucking circumcision. He should, grown men sucking on an infants penis make me ill, its no different than FGM. Its a sick practice and actually very unhealthy for everyone involved, even the little infant.

The Joooos! The Joooos!

hitler.gif

There are TWO nations in EACH Nation, including jews. There were those poor fellows who parished in gas chambers and one million of those that were extracted from Nazi concentrational camps in exchange to oil, food, tracs ans other dual-use goods by the International Red Cross.

The list of these people is classified to date.

What was the principle according to which these Jews were exchanged and saved and WHO were they ???

And today there are hundreds of thousands of jews who live on debt, borowing money from the cryptoneozionist banks, all over the world. And do not present yourself as a "political virgin" and pretend that you do not know all that!

"Penelope, post: 20940257, member: 50023"]I wonder if he will put an end to the sucking circumcision. He should, grown men sucking on an infants penis make me ill, its no different than FGM. Its a sick practice and actually very unhealthy for everyone involved, even the little infant.

AF: Yes, cryptoneozionists ostracize other nations about, say, female circumcision, but they do not see the beam in their own eyes, although it is known that circumcision of boys has a bad effect on sex life in adulthood

Juanita Broaddrick, one of Bill Clinton's accusers, says as a victim she doesn't believe Christine Blasey Ford's allegations against Brett Kavanaugh.

Even the ones who have been raped for real knew this Ford b**ch was lying.

There are TWO nations in EACH Nation, including jews. There were those poor fellows who parished in gas chambers and one million of those that were extracted from Nazi concentrational camps in exchange to oil, food, tracs ans other dual-use goods by the International Red Cross.

The list of these people is classified to date.

What was the principle according to which these Jews were exchanged and saved and WHO were they ???

And today there are hundreds of thousands of jews who live on debt, borowing money from the cryptoneozionist banks, all over the world. And do not present yourself as a "political virgin" and pretend that you do not know all that!
OMG! OMG! OMG! Hold the presses! There are some Jews that live in debt?! How dare they!

WOoX.gif

"Penelope, post: 20940257, member: 50023"]I wonder if he will put an end to the sucking circumcision. He should, grown men sucking on an infants penis make me ill, its no different than FGM. Its a sick practice and actually very unhealthy for everyone involved, even the little infant.

AF: Yes, cryptoneozionists ostracize other nations about, say, female circumcision, but they do not see the beam in their own eyes, although it is known that circumcision of boys has a bad effect on sex life in adulthood
Maybe that's why circumcision is offered by many doctors and hospitals as an option for prevention of sexually transmitted diseases?

tumblr_n8iwcgwQtC1rfpu53o2_400.gif

Maybe that's why circumcision is offered by many doctors and hospitals as an option for prevention of sexually transmitted diseases?

Or maybe Alex likes dick cheese?

Look at these proud pricks LMAO..

"Republican Jewish Coalition chairman called Kavanaugh an “outstanding judge” and bemoaned what he described as a “toxic” atmosphere in Washington"

" President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, a Republican establishment favorite who has worked in the George W. Bush administration, has triggered reactions from Jewish groups ranging from furious to relieved"

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh could affect Jewish issues

'With both sides looking to November midterms, Republican Jewish Coalition worries judge could be last Trump nominee to make it through Senate'

COMMENTARY: May be it time for the American political elite to make a "coming out" and to acknowledge the fact the USA is a NATIONALISTIC JEWISH state??? One way or another but is IS «Le secret de Polichinelle»...

The three Jews on the SCOTUS are Democrat appointees.

Inevitably the 'etards focus steers towards Jewish penises. It's almost like a fetish with them.

="B. Kidd, post: 20942389, member: 23873"]

AF: When you look in the mirror and what you write, you are notgetting sick? And your wife?

AF: When you look into the mirror and in what you write, you are not getting sick? And what about your wife?

"Roudy, post: 20946233, member: 36154"What the hell is a cryptoneozionist?

AF:
Cryptoneozionism is a reactionary, secret, planetary Nazi ideology and policy of the extremist part of the Jewish bourgeoisie and its henchmen, whose goal is to establish and maintain its total financial, economic, political and cultural domination in the world, on the basis of the concept of "exclusivity" and "God's choosiness" of the Jewish people , camouflaged by accusations of supporters of this theory in "anti-Semitism" and accompanied by their aggressive persecution.

"Roudy, post: 20946233, member: 36154"What the hell is a cryptoneozionist?

AF:
Cryptoneozionism is a reactionary, secret, planetary Nazi ideology and policy of the extremist part of the Jewish bourgeoisie and its henchmen, whose goal is to establish and maintain its total financial, economic, political and cultural domination in the world, on the basis of the concept of "exclusivity" and "God's choosiness" of the Jewish people , camouflaged by accusations of supporters of this theory in "anti-Semitism" and accompanied by their aggressive persecution.
Wow, what a load a gibberish! If you actually believe that garbage, I suggest you make an appointment with a psychologist.

4heN3Yl.gif

Last edited:
"Roudy, post: 20947878, member: 36154"="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 20947269, member: 67922Roudy, post: 20946233, member: 36154"What the hell is a cryptoneozionist?

AF:

Wow, what a load a gibberish! If you actually believe that garbage, I suggest you make an appointment with a psychologist.

4heN3Yl.gif

"Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 20955285, member: 67922Roudy, post: 20947878, member: 36154"="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 20947269, member: 67922Roudy, post: 20946233, member: 36154"What the hell is a cryptoneozionist?

AF:

4heN3Yl.gif

AF: Clowning is not a form of discussion. It’s good in a circus. In a discussion people need arguments "for" or "against." Your recommendation referring to a psychiatrist sounds very similar to McCarthyism and Stalinism - there too, if not shot, then opponents were declared mentally insane.

Let's analyze the ethnic composition of the Senate and the House of Representatives, employees of the White House, including the President ... By the way, WHO is Mr. Obama by ethnic origin ??? And Bush the Alcoholic? And the Clintons ???

Forum List

Back