Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

Nice guy in person? I suppose I'll take that on faith. Then again, Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian who loved small animals. Everyone has a redeeming feature or two, and pure evil is at least as rare in human beings as saintliness.

Political opinions do not define who you are? Maybe, maybe not, but in America your profession certainly does. He chose to wage an incredibly mean spirited propaganda war on the left and earned all the ill will he received. I do not think he was a nice guy at all.

Translation: "he had the guts to tell the truth and expose the left."

But what would YOU know about "the guts" to do or say anything?

Aaaaaww... you having another heavy flow day?

Last edited:
It was announced on Hannity last night the tapes will be aired next week on his show. It's gonna be ugly.
Time for OBBY to start selling shoes.

Nice guy in person? I suppose I'll take that on faith. Then again, Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian who loved small animals. Everyone has a redeeming feature or two, and pure evil is at least as rare in human beings as saintliness.
Tapes to be released in 7-10 days.

Steve Bannon Says Breitbart’s Obama Colleges Tapes to Be Released | Video | TheBlaze.com
BECK urges caution to conspiracy theorists:

Glenn Beck Reacts Andrew Breitbart’s Death on Tells Story of First Conversation | Video | TheBlaze.com

1. Are you suggesting that you voted for him in '08, and a telling vid might dissuade you from making the same mistake again?
If that is the case, I have high hopes for you!

2. Would you accept as equal evidence the state of our nation three years after Obama promised the following:

Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube

3. Next, pick up a copy of "Demonic" by Ann Coulter.

GOt that vid yet?

Just needed the evidence that short of that vid....nothing will cause you to change what passes for a mind in Obama voters.

Thank you for participating in the survey.
So is this your giant FAIL regarding the video?

It is obvious that Breitbart was having gay sex with Larry Sinclair.

He was probably killed in some bondage sadomasochist scene involving chickens and a greased piglet

Obvious rightwing coverup of the details of Breitbarts death

I am going to have so much fun with this conspiracy theory, All that's left is to come up with a title. We've had deathers, truthers and birthers. Coronary-gate maybe?

Try to control your glee over the man passing. It's in very poor taste.

Guy make a career out of shitting on my politics, Not glad he's dead but I am not that distraught either. He was a prick day before yesterday and nothing has changed to alter my opinion of the prick.
I'm glad to be rid of the bastard. I hated the sight of him because he reeked with arrogant spitefulness. To hell with him.

We know that Stewart, Olbermann and Maddow never edit out even one second from the clips they use to smear enemies of the party.

'cause otherwise you'd be a total fucking hypocrite...

I rarely watch Olberman or Maddow. Stewart however I watch.

Now when did I say that they never used edited clips. Now of couse you can produce ones where they destroyed someones career by editing a speech to make them sound like something they are not, right?

And btw the claim was that the unedited clip didn't change a thing. A blantant lie. Typical.

It was announced on Hannity last night the tapes will be aired next week on his show. It's gonna be ugly.

If they are as doctored as the ACORN tapes they should be fun to watch

He was probably killed in some bondage sadomasochist scene involving chickens and a greased piglet

Not allowed to mention L.S. here. You did a boo boo. You in trouble.

Why? Don't want anyone to find out this?

In February 2008, Larry Sinclair failed a lie detector test relating to questions about Obama, drugs and sex.

Larry Sinclair - Metapedia

Look

If Larry Sinclair was Breitbarts boy toy there is nothing I can do about it

Highly unlikely considering Breitbart's penchant for stretching the truth. There was probably going to be a "my dog ate the tapes" excuse, anyway.

Meanwhile, the Daily Mail reported that Breitbart recently told friends that he was "in early talks with CNN about a Crossfire-style show in which he would argue from the right alongside former Rep. Anthony Weiner," the Congressman whose political career was throttled by Breitbart in 2011. (A spokeswoman for CNN, though, called the report "totally false.")

Andrew Breitbart death sparks conspiracy theories | The Cutline - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
Does it really matter if Obama hung with the Weathermen? It's not like he hung out with the religious right, Fox News or some other contemporary subversive groups.

In February 2008, Larry Sinclair failed a lie detector test relating to questions about Obama, drugs and sex.

Mentioning L.S. around here is a big no-no. It can bring a lot of trouble your way if you do. Don't confuse posting on this Message Board with Free Speech. They aint the same thing. Trust me.

Mentioning L.S. around here is a big no-no. It can bring a lot of trouble your way if you do. Don't confuse posting on this Message Board with Free Speech. They aint the same thing. Trust me.

What, me worry? The FEMA camps aren't there for me. :2up:

Look

If Larry Sinclair was Breitbarts boy toy there is nothing I can do about it

But you know he wasn't. You know who that boy toy belonged to. But like i said, mentioning L.S. here can bring you a lot of trouble. So be careful.

Forum List

Back