Breast Implants

I had a reduction, actually. I was 34 DD - on a 5’3 frame which made it even worse - and reduced to 34C. I felt so much better! (Also lost 6 pounds in a single afternoon.)

OK. I think I might be talking too much…..
And your back will thank you in the future. :)

Hate to sound naive or inexperienced at my age, but if I don't know, I don't know. I can say, I have seen pics where it was only to obvious, the surgeon did a lousy job. But, my question is, do they have an obvious difference in feel? My opinion is breast enlargement is fine if, like a well written algorithm, Seamless to all users.
The bad ones feel like rocks.

Like every other part of the female anatomy boobs can enhance a woman's looks or detract from them. If they are well-shaped and look firm, size is irrelevant. If they sag unduly, they can look awful, and detract from what might otherwise be a very attractive "package." I've known women who could have enhanced their appearance greatly with a little supplementation.

But of course it would be vulgar to mention it to them.

I had a reduction, actually. I was 34 DD - on a 5’3 frame which made it even worse - and reduced to 34C. I felt so much better! (Also lost 6 pounds in a single afternoon.)

OK. I think I might be talking too much…..
I worked with a friend who also had hers reduced and she too, felt much better!

I miss the days of natural boobies. :(

I like 'em! Big, small, up, down, banana...whatever!

All the fake ones make for too much sameness. It detracts from a woman's individuality.

Forum List

Back