Breast Implants

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
It is amazing just how many women feel the need to get their breasts enhanced. In some cases maybe it is justified but in most cases it isn't.

It is amazing just how many women feel the need to get their breasts enhanced. In some cases maybe it is justified but in most cases it isn't.

Please make it stop!

As surgical alterations go, these days, boosting breast size is pretty sane. At least they don't be choppin' off the dangly bits...

As surgical alterations go, these days, boosting breast size is pretty sane. At least they don't be choppin' off the dangly bits...
I certainly don't need that kind of surgical augmentation but even if I did, I don't think I would do it. Studies show that though still relatively uncommon, women with breast implants, especially silicone implants, are at six times higher risk of some pretty ugly medical conditions. It's a risk I don't have to take and won't and that's what I tell people who are thinking about it.

But life has its risks and I don't fault women who want the surgery for whatever reasons. Their body, their choice and all that. I would vehemently object to the surgery being legal for minors though unless breasts were removed because of breast cancer or injury.

I prefer small but natural over large but fake. But women have their own reasons so that's that.

Nice lookin' women with "pancake tits" can improve their looks by 87%.

Remember the nude scene in Starship Troopers with the redhead....That's what i am talking about.

MV5BNzc5ODQyZDUtMTM2MC00ZmNlLThjMTEtZmRmNGVhN2U2OTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjI4OTE1MTA@._V1_.jpg

I dated a girl who was drop dead, Hollywood and Playboy beautiful, but flat as a pancake. It bothered her more than me, but she was actually so vain that she wouldn't get breast enhancements. Strange, because if she had she could have flown directly to Hollywood and taken it by storm.

I had a reduction, actually. I was 34 DD - on a 5’3 frame which made it even worse - and reduced to 34C. I felt so much better! (Also lost 6 pounds in a single afternoon.)

OK. I think I might be talking too much…..

Daughter and granddaughter went the opposite direction.

Oversized, and causing health issues.

I've dated women with fake boobs but I prefer women with natural breasts.
Hate to sound naive or inexperienced at my age, but if I don't know, I don't know. I can say, I have seen pics where it was only to obvious, the surgeon did a lousy job. But, my question is, do they have an obvious difference in feel? My opinion is breast enlargement is fine if, like a well written algorithm, Seamless to all users.

Hate to sound naive or inexperienced at my age, but if I don't know, I don't know. I can say, I have seen pics where it was only to obvious, the surgeon did a lousy job. But, my question is, do they have an obvious difference in feel? My opinion is breast enlargement is fine if, like a well written algorithm, Seamless to all users.
If you have been with as many women as I have it is easy to tell which ones have had their breasts enlarged.

If you have been with as many women as I have it is easy to tell which ones have had their breasts enlarged.
Good. So, it is not obvious when done well, but can be detected if knowing what you are doing. Thanks. I don't know your age or age of women you date, but as they get older (further from the surgery), is it more obvious and lumpy, they have a bag of silicone in there?

I had a reduction, actually. I was 34 DD - on a 5’3 frame which made it even worse - and reduced to 34C. I felt so much better! (Also lost 6 pounds in a single afternoon.)

OK. I think I might be talking too much…..
Please go on. :p

Forum List

Back