Breaking Update! Trump May Keep Steve Bannon

This is great news. Never underestimate Trump playing chess.

Bannon: “I am going to go medieval on enemies of Trump now”

Twitter

SHOCK TWIST: POTUS TRUMP May KEEP Steve Bannon?

Steve.

If Trump has succumbed to the globalists I'm done with him. If Kushner is running the White House with McMaster now, I am done with Trump.

I drew my line in the sand over the choices and my line included Bannon vs McMaster. Bannon vs Kushner who has been leaking his mother fucking little ass off.

Trump is dead to me.

New York Democrats now run the White House with Kushner and Ivanka Kushner.

When Bannon isn't rehired, Steve McDouchebag won't apologize for this thread but move on to his next BREAKING NEWS story that isn't news and sure as hell won't come to fruition.

Last edited:

Twitter

Steve. If Trump has succumbed to the globalists I'm done with him. If Kushner is running the White House with McMaster now, I am done with Trump. I drew my line in the sand over the choices and my line included Bannon vs McMaster. Bannon vs Kushner who has been leaking his mother fucking little ass off.

Trump is dead to me.

New York Democrats now run the White House with Kushner and Ivanka.
Like I said... the 34% base of Trump's is eroding significantly

You know, I've had the news on all morning, and they have only been talking about Bannon being fired. Nothing so far about him staying on with the WH.

Bannon can do more at Breitbart to promote Trump's agenda

You really are missing it. He will become Bannon the barbarian against Turmp. I will support Bannon now in every way I can. Trump is fucked. He has caved to his daughter and his son in law who are both mega NY Democrats and othes who are globalists.

Trump is dead.

Twitter

Steve. If Trump has succumbed to the globalists I'm done with him. If Kushner is running the White House with McMaster now, I am done with Trump. I drew my line in the sand over the choices and my line included Bannon vs McMaster. Bannon vs Kushner who has been leaking his mother fucking little ass off.

Trump is dead to me.

New York Democrats now run the White House with Kushner and Ivanka.
Like I said... the 34% base of Trump's is eroding significantly

But you are missing the reasons why. Trump has caved to the Democrats in his family and has now become Hillary Trump.

You really are missing it. He will become Bannon the barbarian against Turmp. I will support Bannon now in every way I can. Trump is fucked. He has caved to his daughter and his son in law who are both mega NY Democrats and othes who are globalists.

Trump is dead.

Wow......................what a difference a year makes. Weren't you one of Trump's most ardent supporters during the campaign? I think you were.

Twitter

Steve.

If Trump has succumbed to the globalists I'm done with him. If Kushner is running the White House with McMaster now, I am done with Trump.

I drew my line in the sand over the choices and my line included Bannon vs McMaster. Bannon vs Kushner who has been leaking his mother fucking little ass off.

Trump is dead to me.

New York Democrats now run the White House with Kushner and Ivanka Kushner.
Ok, see you at your next post supporting trump. :bye1:

Remember Steve McDouchebag has started countless breaking news threads about HILLARY... of course none of them ever came true.
All linked to the Gateway Pundit
Oh I broke many of countless threads that Hillary would lose to Trump. Guess what? They all came true. Here's the evidence to prove it, Play-Doh boy!

Isn't this map beautiful?
images

Trump is dead.

Wow......................what a difference a year makes. Weren't you one of Trump's most ardent supporters during the campaign? I think you were.
She got played....just like we told her she'd get played.

Remember Steve McDouchebag has started countless breaking news threads about HILLARY... of course none of them ever came true.
Oh I broke many of countless threads that Hillary would lose to Trump. Guess what? They all came true. Here's the evidence to prove it, Play-Doh boy!

images
Such a wide spread of ignorance. It's sad to see all that beautiful country populated by deplorables.

images
Such a wide spread of ignorance. It's sad to see all that beautiful country populated by deplorables.
Not deplorables. Patriots!

images
While you ignore everyone of your other breaking news stories since than that never came true. No one expects you to be honest because they know who you are.

images
Sorry nazis and white supremacists have NEVER been patriots.
It's sick that we still have to say that in Trump's America..

images

You on the coast that doesnt understand the heart land.

images
Sorry nazis and white supremacists have NEVER been patriots.
It's sick that we still have to say that in Trump's America..

Show me where he backs them.

Forum List

Back