BREAKING: United States attacks Syria

Since most Jews support the Democratic Party, I'm guessing they contacted Howard Dean, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama to put pressure on our military to attack Syria. Looks like it worked. Happens all the time.

Since most Jews support the Democratic Party, I'm guessing they contacted Howard Dean, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama to put pressure on our military to attack Syria. Looks like it worked. Happens all the time.

:eusa_whistle:

well, von Clauswitz, have you considered the remote possibility that this has nothing to do with the election?

didn't think so.
dope.

Then tell me what brillient tactical benifit did this gain our country?

This is either something they though they could do without being found out or it was done for political reasons.

Well, there goes the neighborhood. Pretty much everyone's got a story on this now:

- Google News

What would drive them to do this? The only thing that seems certain is that US troops killed a family and a handful of other people. But why?? :eusa_eh:

Well, there goes the neighborhood. Pretty much everyone's got a story on this now:

- Google News

What would drive them to do this? The only thing that seems certain is that US troops killed a family and a handful of other people. But why?? :eusa_eh:

Two explanations I can see...

1) To create a faux October Surprise...

2) They have very good intelligence of a very high value individual who they bombed. To justify invading Syrian territory I would hope it would be someone very, very high up, but we'll see.

I would like to hope that even the Bush administration wouldn't stoop to #1...but we'll see.

Has anybocy heard anything about it on the TV yet?

Yes, it is on television. Why don't you turn on your TV and listen? I agree with David ... this "is not good" ... Typical of Bush? Yes! Last hoorah? Definately!!!! Good for McCain? Probably ... it could start another war for him to "think" he could win".

You people that do not see this as serious are more sick than I had ever thought of you before. You don't give a shit about our troops ... all you care about is your "candidate" and what this will mean to him.

Get real!

They made the kool-aid extra strong today. How can you people stand to live in such an evil country?

Then tell me what brillient tactical benifit did this gain our country?

This is either something they though they could do without being found out or it was done for political reasons.

i doubt there was any "brillient tactical benifit".

who is "they"? dick cheney? the ghost of richard nixon?
spongebob squarepants?

dipshit.
your monitor needs training wheels.

Forum List

Back