BREAKING: Ukraine will receive 61 F-16 fighter jets 42 from the Netherlands 19 from Denmark 🇩🇰🇳🇱🇺🇦

F16s , if they even get there in time, are useless . They have limited range when armed -- 500 miles , and can only go up in the air and straight down again because the Russian hyper missiles are five times faster . The F16s will be gone before you can blink. Suck on that Nazi Winkle .

F16s , if they even get there in time, are useless . They have limited range when armed -- 500 miles , and can only go up in the air and straight down again because the Russian hyper missiles are five times faster . The F16s will be gone before you can blink. Suck on that Nazi Winkle .
The F-16 is a good aircraft and a good match for any contemporary Russian AF aircraft.

The problem I see is, that in order to actually utilize an F-16 and it's avionics and weaponry it needs to be integrated into NATO's defense system and guidance/command structure - as such NATO would be directly involved in a war with Russia. Something that is not necessarily needed for the UAF to operate a HIMARS or e.g. IRIS-T system or a Challenger tank.

An excellent start. I would hope the US would throw in some too. They could be transferred to the Netherlands and then handed over to Ukraine. A 100 sounds reasonable.👍

well, i for 1 am very proud of my country donating such a "huge" amount of F-16s.
if we're gonna win this war, let's do it QUICKLY. :D

Plans to send warplanes to Kiev increasing West’s involvement in conflict – Russian MFA
According to the official representative of the department, Maria Zakharova, this is evidenced by the plans of European states to supply Kyiv with F-16 fighters and Mi-24V helicopters

Remote : Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:24:29 +0300
Local : 2023-08-26(Saturday) 15 : 24 : 29
Found via NicerApp WebOS

darn right, Maria.
you started it, we should end it, with a victory for the Ukranians in which they get to hold on to at least the non-contested territories.

F-16s are badass planes to this day.

Plans to send warplanes to Kiev increasing West’s involvement in conflict – Russian MFA
According to the official representative of the department, Maria Zakharova, this is evidenced by the plans of European states to supply Kyiv with F-16 fighters and Mi-24V helicopters

Remote : Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:24:29 +0300
Local : 2023-08-26(Saturday) 15 : 24 : 29
Found via NicerApp WebOS

darn right, Maria.
you started it, we should end it, with a victory for the Ukranians in which they get to hold on to at least the non-contested territories.

Yea right. We are supposed to believe 90% of Ukrainians want to sacrifice their entire population trying to kick Russians out of land the Russians have held since the 1770’s.

You people are nuts if you believe that.

Yea right. We are supposed to believe 90% of Ukrainians want to sacrifice their entire population trying to kick Russians out of land the Russians have held since the 1770’s.

You people are nuts if you believe that.
i know, you start a .org if you want to spread a propaganda message with 'authenticity'.

but on the other hand, i do believe that at least the vast majority of Ukranians think this is their best shot at lasting freedom.

Forum List

Back