BREAKING : NATO-member Norway to donate F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine, becoming third country to do so I I SEE THE OLD FOX BEHIND OF THIS , AM I RIGHT?

do you want us or putin to win ?

Um, it's no skin off my ass if Putin wins, ultimately.

The problem here is that if we escalate, if Putin feels an existential threat to his existence, he might decide to start lobbing some of those 5000 or so Nukes that he has.

The other problem here is there's really no clear path to victory for either side at this point. The Russians are firmly entrenched in the territory they hold and most of the ethnic Ukrainians have fled those areas. Nor is Russia likely to win on the battlefield, because the Ukrainians are equally well equipped. All that can happen at this point is a continuation of the bloodshed and misery before both sides are exhausted and agree to a new border that is pretty much where the front lines are now.

Let's take the Korean War. The Korean War was harshly fought though 1950 and 1951, but by 1952, the front lines had pretty much settled on the current border between the Koreas. Technically, the Korean War is STILL ongoing, it is only in an "armistice".

I suspect that Ukraine may well end up the same way.

he might decide to start lobbing some of those 5000 or so Nukes that he has.
Joe, I know them 🐖🇷🇺 , and our strategists know them. they🐖 🇷🇺call it brat na pont, they brat na pont you.

google please, what the leading expert edward luttwak said about Moscow nukes

Glossary Of The Russian Comrade Criminal | Mafia Power ...

1693053252568.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › frontline › shows › hockey › etc

The gangs' answer to police description of them as 'bandity.' brat na pont, to bluff (take someone by storm).

Should leave the flag on it, to piss them off...

BTW...

Those idiots that said we should negotiate with Putin.

Wagner negotiated with Putin when he had an army outside Moscow... Wagner is another royal prick, BTW...

Putin's word is not worth a shit... There is not agreement with him that he will understand unless you show him consequences... You don't appease a bully like Putin, you bet him so he knows that we don't fuck around...

Forum List

Back