Breaking! Trump Shares His 2024 Plans If He Is Convicted (Liberals and the Media won't like this)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a bold brave courageous inspirational leader. We shall rally with him as he will soar to the presidency once more defeating liberal tyranny. It will be a hard fight but it won't be in vain.

What a bold brave courageous inspirational leader. We shall rally with him as he will soar to the presidency once more defeating liberal tyranny. It will be a hard fight but it won't be in vain.

The Gateway Pundit again.....:heehee:

If the orange sexual abuser thinks he can win and then pardon himself, that's admitting he's guilty.

The Gateway Pundit again.....:heehee:

If the orange sexual abuser thinks he can win and then pardon himself, that's admitting he's guilty.
A brilliant move from him though as he is providing voters a reason to vote, inticing them, may receive sympathy votes from Independents who will do so on principle. The guy is about as headstrong as anyone who ever walked the earth.

You do know Trump is a moronic, whiny little bitch right?

I think He is!

Look at all the persecution and suffering Trump is going thru...A clear sign that God Himself has asked you to do something.

Just look at Moses, Abraham, Noah and Jesus. (Not to mention John the baptist).

All of them suffered unimaginably.

You are right, Thunk, I believe the same. :thup:

Is there a doctor in the house ? Must be a deprogrammer with top-notch skills, also. Pheeeew!!
You are absolutely pathetic if you think Trump is tough. He isn’t. Sure he desperately wants you to think he is tough because he’s deeply insecure, but real men don’t throw tantrums on social media.

You are absolutely pathetic if you think Trump is tough. He isn’t. Sure he desperately wants you to think he is tough because he’s deeply insecure, but real men don’t throw tantrums on social media.

So tough like biden when he said he was gonna beat up cornpop and his crew?
That was right after he had the kids playing with the hair on his legs if I remember correctly.

So tough like biden when he said he was gonna beat up cornpop and his crew?
That was right after he had the kids playing with the hair on his legs if I remember correctly.
I don’t think Biden is tough. Also deflecting away from Trump without addressing what I’m saying is the usual juvenile RW tactic and it gets really old.

I think He is!

Look at all the persecution and suffering Trump is going thru...A clear sign that God Himself has asked you to do something.

Just look at Moses, Abraham, Noah and Jesus. (Not to mention John the baptist).

All of them suffered unimaginably.
Oh my god. This post is a joke right? Please tell me you are just kidding right now lol. This is some of the most cultist, kool aid crap I’ve ever seen on this board lol.

I see, Democrats don't seem to know what a woman is, can't hire anyone that's not gay or lesbo or transgender, but you idiots know all about "real men".

Forum List

Back