Breaking: Trump Headed To Flooded Louisiana Where Obama And Hillary Have Been A No Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this to show that Trump really likes Black people???????

What a guy!!!

Can anyone say this guy is getting his ass kicked in the polls so let's
go someplace where the shit has hit the fan so it looks like he cares....

Are blacks really the only ones getting flooded? Really? Everything I saw showed that the flood wasn't as racist as those who try and make it all about race, once again.

Ah, like this?
Trump exercised White power today.

What does that remark have to do with your left wing buddies making this flooding out to be about race, once again? Nothing of course.

Is this to show that Trump really likes Black people???????

What a guy!!!

Can anyone say this guy is getting his ass kicked in the polls so let's
go someplace where the shit has hit the fan so it looks like he cares....

Are blacks really the only ones getting flooded? Really? Everything I saw showed that the flood wasn't as racist as those who try and make it all about race, once again.

Ah, like this?
Trump exercised White power today.

What does that remark have to do with your left wing buddies making this flooding out to be about race, once again? Nothing of course.

Correct, nothing to do with any "left wing buddies" at all.
That's the OP I came in here on. "White power".

Remember well. US youth i.e. my daughters, 11 and 7 found out that oral sex existed!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’

The office of Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards signaled that Donald Trump is welcome to visit Louisiana in the wake of destructive flooding, but only if he does not use it for political gain.

"Donald Trump hasn’t called the governor to inform him of his visit," a spokesman for Edwards' office said in a statement Thursday evening. "We welcome him to LA but not for a photo-op. Instead we hope he’ll consider volunteering or making a sizable donation to the LA Flood Relief Fund to help the victims of the storm."

Read more: Louisiana governor warns against Trump ‘photo-op’
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
From RealClearPolitics.

Flood Victims to Trump: "We Knew You Would Be Here," "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"

Just you wait, Mr. Steve....If Mr. Trump is elected this will be the LAST time he visits victims of any natural disaster, war, attack, famine or any other reason.
Amazing.

The Oracle has blessed us with her knowledge and wisdom.

Only her hairdresser knows for sure.

What I do NOT understand is why NOAA and the NWS did not issue a warning about this storm. We heard that it was coming and then we heard after it got here that it was going to stick around and not move. This was the most faulty, devastating error-ridden "forecast" (and I use that term loosely) that I've ever seen in my life. Why wasn't it labeled at least a tropical storm? Nothing!! Just a "tropical disturbance"!
"Error ridden forecast!"

Faulty and devastating.

Are you saying that the weather can't be predicted?

I was sure the science was settled.

President Barack Obama signed a disaster declaration for Louisiana on Sunday, but he’s been criticized for not visiting flooded areas, instead remaining on vacation with his family in Martha’s Vineyard. But Edwards defended the president’s handling of the situation, saying he’d prefer Obama wait “a week or two” to visit because a presidential visit requires road blocks and ties up local police and first responders.

More: Louisiana Governor Doesn't Want Trump To Visit Just For A 'Photo-Op'

Thank you, Governor Edwards, for setting the record straight. Now is not the time for a presidential visit to tie up local police and first responders. Trump obviously doesn't care about such things - just his photo-op.
Nut it stoked wingnut outrage and that's what counts.
Engrish prease.

Isn't Gov. Edwards a Democrat?I
Yeah after Jindal, LA would have to be crazy to have elected another republican.

Is their model Milwaukee?
A state modeling itself after a city government? What special kind of dumb are you?

Don't you follow the Democratic model?
When it's the right model. For example, the states with the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation are republican dominated states. The states will the lowest GDP are republican dominated states. Perhaps they'd benefit from adopting a Democratic model.
Are you suggesting we eliminated aid to those in need?

Or, because you feel that those who you despise or who disagree with you should not receive benefits?

What's yours is yours and what's everyone else's is yours.

Are you related to Hillary?

And your point is...?

Isn't President Obama a Democrat? Can you connect the dots?

Unless this is another NaziCon conspiracy theory - I don't see any dots to connect. Not everyone chooses to politicize natural disasters.

Always making excuses.

Just trying to be honest and factual. Are you suggesting that President Obama wouldn't have provided the same level of federal government attention and resources to former Governor Jindal?

Of course, any President worth his salt would sign the Disaster Declaration. The people in Louisiana have questioned where our President is during their time of devastation.
FORE!

Unless this is another NaziCon conspiracy theory - I don't see any dots to connect. Not everyone chooses to politicize natural disasters.

Always making excuses.

Just trying to be honest and factual. Are you suggesting that President Obama wouldn't have provided the same level of federal government attention and resources to former Governor Jindal?

Of course, any President worth his salt would sign the Disaster Declaration. The people in Louisiana have questioned where our President is during their time of devastation.

President Obama is on vacation - and he can walk and chew gum at the same time. Meanwhile, he's not in Louisiana getting in the way and tying up local police and first responders. What's your problem?
^^^ failed as tribal Chief ^^^

Doesn't understand leadership.

Isn't Gov. Edwards a Democrat?I

And your point is...?

Yes, I can connect the dots. Democrats are smart enough to not to try to get in the way of rescue and repair efforts.

Thank you for pointing that connection out.

Does that mean President Bush did the right thing?

Bush not only wasn't there - he didn't provide the federal resources in a timely manner!!!!!
Operations don't begin until paid for in advance?

Are you saying the local government had no resources?

Always making excuses.

President Obama is on vacation - and he can walk and chew gum at the same time. Meanwhile, he's not in Louisiana getting in the way and tying up local police and first responders. What's your problem?

Yeah, agreed. But your take on things would be totally different if it was an (R),
It probably wouldn't be political at all if it was an (R). A thunderstorm causes 13 deaths? Should every tornado be politicized too?
Are you kidding!

Everytime the sky sneezes it is global warming.

President Barack Obama signed a disaster declaration for Louisiana on Sunday, but he’s been criticized for not visiting flooded areas, instead remaining on vacation with his family in Martha’s Vineyard. But Edwards defended the president’s handling of the situation, saying he’d prefer Obama wait “a week or two” to visit because a presidential visit requires road blocks and ties up local police and first responders.

More: Louisiana Governor Doesn't Want Trump To Visit Just For A 'Photo-Op'

Thank you, Governor Edwards, for setting the record straight. Now is not the time for a presidential visit to tie up local police and first responders. Trump obviously doesn't care about such things - just his photo-op.

LOL, yet you criticized W for not going when he didn't for the same reason, Tonto. Wow, Tonto's the perfect name for you, you're a clueless dolt

You're either very stupid or very selective in your Katrina comparison. Katrina was a Bush clusterfuck and that is clearly documented.
Oh really?

Did Bush cause Katrina?

Of course he thinks he did.

Louisianans love Trump today and were happy he came to check on them.

CqPvgXiUAAAcJEO.jpg

the latest Obama excuse. Uhmm,,,ughh,,,err,,,you see,,uhh,,,Baton Rouge doesnt have a three mile landing strip for me to land on. therefore I cant go to Mississippi untill all of the flood waters recede, denn weze will just land on some street.

Louisianans love Trump today and were happy he came to check on them.

CqPvgXiUAAAcJEO.jpg

To "check on them" huh? For 49 seconds? What exactly was he "checking" for, and what was he going to do about it?

And again ---- what's O'bama supposed to do there? You ain't answered that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back