BREAKING: Trump Campaign's Cambridge Analytica contacted Juluan Assange for dirt on Clinton

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Trump Data Guru: I Tried to Team Up With Julian Assange
Clinton paid $4million to Russians for fake dossier on Trump.

And then lied about it even when caught....

Clinton Lawyer Who Hired Fusion GPS 'Vigorously' Denied Doing So to NYT Reporter - Breitbart

As news broke yesterday that Hillary Clinton tried to get dirt on Donald Trump, today we learn that the Trump campaign tried to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, via Julian Assange.

Why would someone need to contact anyone for dirt on Crooked Hillary? She is absolutely filthy!

Why would someone need to contact anyone for dirt on Crooked Hillary? She is absolutely filthy!
Assange confirmed the contact.
so fking what? what is it you're attempting to leverage here?

A guy only hacks and disparages western nations, and then takes refuge in the embassy of a country which kills reporters who oppose it's marixst regime. Gee, whatever makes you think Assange might be a marxist, kids?

Duuuuhhhhh...

Seriously. We have some incredibly stupid, dumb, blind tards around here.

So in other words, you made a claim based on shear conjecture with zero evidence whatsoever to back it up and when called out on it you just insult people like a school kid on a playground. Assange has been hiding out in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London for five years now. I've read nothing whatsoever that affiliates him with Putin, so would you like to walk back your statement or continue to look like a biased fool while pretending like you're the smartest person in the room?

A guy only hacks and disparages western nations, and then takes refuge in the embassy of a country which kills reporters who oppose it's marixst regime. Gee, whatever makes you think Assange might be a marxist, kids?

Duuuuhhhhh...

So in other words, you made a claim based on shear conjecture with zero evidence whatsoever to back it up and when called out on it you just insult people like a school kid on a playground. Assange has been hiding out in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London for five years now. I've read nothing whatsoever that affiliates him with Putin, so would you like to walk back your statement or continue to look like a biased fool while pretending like you're the smartest person in the room?
You tards bleev some of the most ridiculous bullshit hand fed to you by your propaganda outlets and by Trump. Don't pretend you are a born again fucking skeptic, retard.

Assange is a marxist tool, and only a fucking retard would fail to see it.

The tards before the election: I love wikileaks! They've destroyed Hillary's chances! She's done! Stick a fork in her!

The tards after the election: Those leaks di'nt do nuffin! Sho me duh votes dat wuz flipped!

Credulous rubes are so transparent.

Duuuuhhhhh...

You tards bleev some of the most ridiculous bullshit hand fed to you by your propaganda outlets and by Trump. Don't pretend you are a born again fucking skeptic, retard.

based on what? why can't you answer?

the article said Trump paid Mercer's Cambridge analytics $9 million via the Trump campaign, yet the trump campaign claims they hardly used them? Why did they lie about not using them? FEC records show Trump did pay them $5 - 9 million from june 16th onward

Duuuuhhhhh...

A. I will remind you that this is the Politics forum and you need to seriously dial it back.

B. I never voted for Trump and I have never been a supporter of his. In fact, I have a quite lengthy history here showing just that.

C. You are the one who made a very biased claim and threw a temper tantrum like a two year old when asked to provide a single shred of evidence there was truth to it. Those of us questioning you aren't the ones behaving like a crying baby.

So, since you clearly aren't prepared to prove what you said, are you done now?

the article said Trump paid Mercer's Cambridge analytics $9 million via the Trump campaign, yet the trump campaign claims they hardly used them? Why did they lie about not using them? FEC records show Trump did pay them $5 - 9 million from june 16th onward
Who reported this? Washington Post....:9:if so it’s a bunch of shit.

who cares?

Forum List

Back