BREAKING! Tim Morrison Testimony Released — NSC Sr. Director BLOWS UP Ukrainian Hoax

LOL. I don't usually get this tickled by you guys, but really.
So..... Morrison is a "So-whatter." We've known this since the beginning, because the NSC SAID right out loud from the outset that he didn't see any crime or "urgent" concern in the phone call and that's why it wasn't sent to Congress for investigation.
Don't buy the beer and Doritos just yet, MAGA man. What you've got is not exactly news.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I always tend to place less wieght on a thing that a "source" that requested anonymity says. Either remain silent or have the guts to actually stand behind what you say. Hiding to me means you think you can get away with anything because it can't be pushed back on you.
I could not help but notice the article stayed that none of the stories matched.

I also find it rather suspect that when speaking with Trump he mentions that he should win more often so that they could speak more often. I would think that if someone were bothered or troubled by speaking to someone appearing to want to do so would not be even brought up. Most people I know would not say something like that.

I always tend to place less wieght on a thing that a "source" that requested anonymity says. Either remain silent or have the guts to actually stand behind what you say. Hiding to me means you think you can get away with anything because it can't be pushed back on you.
I could not help but notice the article stayed that none of the stories matched.

I also find it rather suspect that when speaking with Trump he mentions that he should win more often so that they could speak more often. I would think that if someone were bothered or troubled by speaking to someone appearing to want to do so would not be even brought up. Most people I know would not say something like that.
Ukrainian leader felt Trump pressure before taking office

They have their names on this article.

One has to admit, Zelensky would do anything to get tramps approval but to get tangled in US politics he may not want, if there is a Democratic Pres next time, namely Biden.

Frankly I wish they’d impeach him already so he can be acquitted by the senate, and we can all move on.

One has to admit, Zelensky would do anything to get tramps approval but to get tangled in US politics he may not want, if there is a Democratic Pres next time, namely Biden.
In case you did not notice it said sources who requested anonymity. That does not have names attached. That is the meaning of anonymity.

So according to the crazy left on this board other nations have no respect or trust for the U.S. or Tump. So now you are telling me that they have respect and want to stay in his good graces? Whirl one way then whirl the next. Hard to keep track of what the left thinks from minute to minute.

You seem to have missed the last dozen polls that show Warren ahead and now Butgreig.

Of course he doesn't think anything in the Potus call was illegal, he is a tramper like you are.

You know of course the Republican chair can also put out their excerpts but they are lazy butts.

In case you did not notice it said sources who requested anonymity. That does not have names attached. That is the meaning of anonymity.

So according to the crazy left on this board other nations have no respect or trust for the U.S. or Tump. So now you are telling me that they have respect and want to stay in his good graces? Whirl one way then whirl the next. Hard to keep track of what the left thinks from minute to minute.

You seem to have missed the last dozen polls that show Warren ahead and now Butgreig.

The rest of the world knows it can't trust the US because of tramp.

One should always be skeptical of any document that jumps from one page to another farther away as you only get a partial picture.

True, but Morrison is a long term partisan man, a Republican.
And Schiff is a long time extremly partisan Democrat. Your point is?

The witnesses are not partisan, like Morrison is.

Of course he doesn't think anything in the Potus call was illegal, he is a tramper like you are.

You know of course the Republican chair can also put out their excerpts but they are lazy butts.
And Schiff is a long term major democrat who so far has bullied and pushed what appears to be a false narrative because the democrats are worried that none of the presidential candidates can win, so what is your point.

Do Republicans even have access to the secret transcripts? Kind of wonder since Schiff tries to keep people from answering questions.

One should always be skeptical of any document that jumps from one page to another farther away as you only get a partial picture.

True, but Morrison is a long term partisan man, a Republican.
And Schiff is a long time extremly partisan Democrat. Your point is?

The witnesses are not partisan, like Morrison is.
But Schiff has proven he is extremely more partisan then almost anyone and yet he is supposed to be in charge of things.

I don't happen to know what the rest of the witnesses are, they could be all partisan. Seems like some are.

The rest of the world knows it can't trust the US because of tramp.
And yet you say that Zelansky wants Trumps approval so desperately that he is willing to be friends and talk more often, even lie for him since he said there was no quid pro quo. So which is it? Does the world hate us and him or not? If so then your talk of trying desperately to be friends is bull. If they want to be friends then your whole idea of everyone hating Trump and the U.S. is bull. So which is the lie?

Forum List

Back