BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Do you suppose any Dims will give a rat's ass about this obvious conflict of interest?
Mewler is obviously nothing more than a leftwing hack who has been given a license to run a witch hunt against the President.

BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group - GotNews

Eric Schmidt, billionaire chair of Alphabet, Inc. the parent company of Google, led a massive fundraising drive in December for leftist analytics firm Civis Analytics, represented by a law firm that partnered with Justice Department special prosecutor Robert Mueller—raising questions about Mueller’s impartiality in his so-called “Russia probe” into President Donald J. Trump’s campaign.

In March 2014, WilmerHale announced Mueller would join its firm as a partner. Mueller left his position in May after the DOJ appointed him as a special prosecutor to look into alleged “ties” between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

WilmerHale represented Civis Analytics during a $22 million fundraising drive Schmidt in part led.

Mewler is a fucking Swamp Rat. This idiocy needs to be shut the fuck down before another democrat psycho tries to assassinate people.

There is no question about his impartiality. Trump's Justice Department determined that he had no conflicts of interest. Take your whiny little ass and quit lying.

There is no question about his impartiality. Trump's Justice Department determined that he had no conflicts of interest. Take your whiny little ass and quit lying.
There is no question that he's a hack.

Do you suppose any Dims will give a rat's ass about this obvious conflict of interest?
Mewler is obviously nothing more than a leftwing hack who has been given a license to run a witch hunt against the President.

BREAKING: Special Counsel @RobertMueIIer Worked With Law Firm Representing Big Democrat Group - GotNews

Eric Schmidt, billionaire chair of Alphabet, Inc. the parent company of Google, led a massive fundraising drive in December for leftist analytics firm Civis Analytics, represented by a law firm that partnered with Justice Department special prosecutor Robert Mueller—raising questions about Mueller’s impartiality in his so-called “Russia probe” into President Donald J. Trump’s campaign.

In March 2014, WilmerHale announced Mueller would join its firm as a partner. Mueller left his position in May after the DOJ appointed him as a special prosecutor to look into alleged “ties” between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

WilmerHale represented Civis Analytics during a $22 million fundraising drive Schmidt in part led.
He supposedly did dirty work for Obama covering up the criminality committed by the green company Solyndra.

Trump should give them 30 days to make their case, produce some credible evidence, or shut this thing down.

There is no question you are a hack. A majority of voters believe Trump tried to stop the Russia investigation by firing Comey.
Is that a poll you conducted? Was it a national poll or just one you had in your head?

Comey should have been fired day one, Trump tried to work with him but Comey showed his true leaker colors and had to go.

yet every time trump names someone into a position the libs are out in force saying they need to resign, quit, recuse themselves. hell pelosi can't distinguish between bush and trump anymore and she's their biggest voice.

i hope he can be objective. he's not being put in a good position to even try and be but at this point - who could? i can't think of many people i'd trust to look at ALL THIS SHIT from obama on and be neutral and objective.

who? who could do this at this point? we're applying normal standards to a seriously abnormal world and getting mad at each other they don't go well together.

so great. mueller goes because of xyz reasons. who's next? can ANYONE name ANYBODY who would be impartial and neutral on this matter?

i'll wait. right here.

There is no question you are a hack. A majority of voters believe Trump tried to stop the Russia investigation by firing Comey.

They believe that only because that's what the fake news has been telling them for the last month. There isn't a shred of actual evidence to support it. There has never been any evidence produced by this witch hunt.

yet every time trump names someone into a position the libs are out in force saying they need to resign, quit, recuse themselves. hell pelosi can't distinguish between bush and trump anymore and she's their biggest voice.

i hope he can be objective. he's not being put in a good position to even try and be but at this point - who could? i can't think of many people i'd trust to look at ALL THIS SHIT from obama on and be neutral and objective.

who? who could do this at this point? we're applying normal standards to a seriously abnormal world and getting mad at each other they don't go well together.

so great. mueller goes because of xyz reasons. who's next? can ANYONE name ANYBODY who would be impartial and neutral on this matter?

i'll wait. right here.

We already know he's not "objective." He's a hack. He has hired four other Democrat hacks who are constantly leaking what is going on in the investigation. That is a crime, and Mewler has shown no interest in prosecuting it. He only wants to prosecute Republicans.

i'll wait. right here.

We already know he's not "objective." He's a hack. He has hired four other Democrat hacks who are constantly leaking what is going on in the investigation. That is a crime, and Mewler has shown no interest in prosecuting it. He only wants to prosecute Republicans.

not what i asked.

who would be able to do this job at this point?

bitching at a solution without an alternative is pretty pointless in my world.

i'll wait. right here.

not what i asked.

What "job' is that, prosecuting a witch hunt? We don't need anyone doing that.

i'll wait. right here.

not what i asked.

What "job' is that, prosecuting a witch hunt? We don't need anyone doing that.
so it's going to go away. got it.

now i would totally disagree that it's going to simply go poof in the night because the right finds it stupid and inconvenient.

refusing to answer the question to me means you don't think anyone could do it either. otherwise who would you put up to do this cause not liking it isn't going to make it go away.

and again - no alternatives to the option or answers to the questions. and we get mad when *they* do it to *us*.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back