[BREAKING] Shots Fired on Capitol Hill

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiIuIb_IfiM]Police Brutality All Star Video - YouTube[/ame]

Once she exited her car she was no longer a threat. When she was driving around, she was athreat. THey killed her after she got out. They murdered her.

After a high speed chase through crowded DC, she tries to run from her car. (Supposedly)

And you who were not there nor trained in law enforcement in any way, know that she was not a threat? You are really amazing, you should be the Attorney General, Top Cop of the Land, you are that good. I'll bet you can go into a court room and just look at a suspect and tell if they are guilty or not too....

:cuckoo:

No tat all relevant. And I didn't even need to watch it. But then you knew that when you posted it. I hope...

Course I did. Just sayin.. the police are no better or worse than the people they are paid to protect. Just as you would not assume everyone killed by a citizen deserved to be killed, don't assume everyone killed by the police deserved to be killed.

If they were just citizens would you be defending what they did? Or are you defending the killing because you think it was their job?

Her weapon was her car, oncect
She was out of it she wasn't a threat. Was she some Olympic sprinter so they had to shoot to make sure she didn't escape? Doesn't look like once based upon her photo

Once she exited her car she was no longer a threat. When she was driving around, she was athreat. THey killed her after she got out. They murdered her.

After a high speed chase through crowded DC, she tries to run from her car. (Supposedly)

And you who were not there nor trained in law enforcement in any way, know that she was not a threat? You are really amazing, you should be the Attorney General, Top Cop of the Land, you are that good. I'll bet you can go into a court room and just look at a suspect and tell if they are guilty or not too....

:cuckoo:

I can go to any courtroom and then leave without shooting all the suspects. Can you?

Her weapon was her car, oncect
She was out of it she wasn't a threat. Was she some Olympic sprinter so they had to shoot to make sure she didn't escape? Doesn't look like once based upon her photo

Is it true she was killed outside her car? Anyone have a link?

I think what direction she ran could be important, if towards the Capitol then perhaps risk, if away then shooting was murder. They say flee, so I figure that means away to save herself. You don't flee if you want to suicide by cop

I think what direction she ran could be important, if towards the Capitol then perhaps risk, if away then shooting was murder. They say flee, so I figure that means away to save herself. You don't flee if you want to suicide by cop

I don't see the direction she may have been running as an excuse to execute her either.

Different people react differently to police brutality. The police should have known better. Big tough men can't pin her car to pylons or tackle her as she's running away?

Are these DC cops really this manic? This is nutz. I can't for the life of me fathom thinking I need to shoot a young unarmed woman. What did they think she was some sort of ninja or something? Was she running with her baby or a crockpot?

She made them look incompetent, so I guess they "had" to take her out. Convenient for them that the media other than this article is ignoring that she got out of the car and tried to flee.

She made them look incompetent, so I guess they "had" to take her out. Convenient for them that the media other than this article is ignoring that she got out of the car and tried to flee.

Ayup I had not heard that at all. It would seem to me that is the most important part of this thing. Where's the video of the killing? Is it being suppressed? This is nutz. If Bush was President would this get swept under the rug?

that was not the media line

which was the cops killed a very dangerous person

even though they are working with out pay

because of the shut down

because of the shut down

Nutz. She accuses Obama of stalking her and gets murdered by DC police when she tries to confront him. Yeah this will be one of "those" stories that never ends.

Our government executed a mentally disturbed Black Woman.

It's a Hate Crime.

because of the shut down

Nutz. She accuses Obama of stalking her and gets murdered by DC police when she tries to confront him. Yeah this will be one of "those" stories that never ends.

true

As the facts we have stand I still commend the Capitol police for a job well done.

As far as could it have been done without killing the woman? Maybe, but you would have to be there to know for sure.

Forum List

Back