Breaking: Romney To Enter Race If Rubio Can't Stop Trump On Super Tuesday

It's the end of February and Trump still hasn't released a single year of tax returns. What is he hiding and why is his tax information a non-issue?
Because he's under audit and has been advised by lawyers to not release his tax returns until the audit is over. Of course that will not suffice for the irrational.

I wouldn't have cares till he started claiming he was being audited due to his "strong Christian faith"

Now I'm thinking there is something there or why lie about it?

Don't you think the IRS is the single agency to find out if his tax accountants have lied on his tax returns? Are you a CPA?

Romney has already been labeled as a loser. Why would the GOP go with him? They are too desperate to out trump Trump. They would be better served to wine and dine Trump to be influential in the future.

If you examine the Republican Presidential candidates one thought comes to mind.

THEY DON'T WANT TO WIN.

They have no solutions to any of the problems America faces except " cut taxes on the rich and corporations ".

That is the Republican solution to EVERYTHING.

They KNOW they are asses and they KNOW they couldn't solve any of the problems.

So it is far easier to sit back and gripe about the Democratic President than to win the election and have to GO TO WORK.

Romney has already been labeled as a loser. Why would the GOP go with him? They are too desperate to out trump Trump. They would be better served to wine and dine Trump to be influential in the future.
The point isn't for Romney to try to win, it's to divide the GOP so as to guarantee a Hillary win. Look at an 1860 election map. You'll see something similar in 2016 if Romney jumps into the field.

Breaking: Romney To Enter Race If Rubio Can't Stop Trump On Super Tuesday

Right, because that worked so well in 2012...

If this is how desperate the GOP is to oust Trump, they need to FIRE the Cheney/Rove "strategy" machine. Probably this is in response to Christie endorsing Trump.

I think Christie did that as a big fat :fu:to Cheney/Rove's Romney-replacement puppet, Marco Rubio. That's why Christie's out to demolish Rubio. Because the Rove machine demolished Christie's chances..

This is some heaving hitting behind the scenes in the GOP folks. Christie is right: he would've gotten the general election, which is what the primaries are all about anyway, and all Cheney/Rove's team would have to had done would be to compromise their extreme destructive selfish and greedy policies for the good of the Union...And only probably only temporarily too, for a term or two until the old Gal America could get back on her feet again. They just had to wait a little bit and still hold the reins loosely, via Christie, until she could get her strength back so they could start properly raping her again.

But NO...

..Proof of their hubris and disconnect with their own base was evident when they urged a run by Jeb Bush.

I think Christie is enjoying himself immensely. But it looks like the boys are duking it out behind closed doors. It would explain a lot going on..

That all being said, Donald Trump taking POTUS rises to the level of a national security threat. So this game of chicken is getting a little dangerous. I hope they work out a non-puppet compromise before it's too late. Any puppet like Rubio or Romney is the same as electing Dubya all over again. You can just see the strings working their jerking arms around if you squint just right..

Last edited:
Oh please. This is so rich

The most recent conservative hero was a loser as well until he wasn't

reagan2_large.jpg

Oh please. This is so rich

The most recent conservative hero was a loser as well until he wasn't

reagan2_large.jpg

Some seem to forget that Reagan lost to Ford

It's the end of February and Trump still hasn't released a single year of tax returns. What is he hiding and why is his tax information a non-issue?
Because he's under audit and has been advised by lawyers to not release his tax returns until the audit is over. Of course that will not suffice for the irrational.

I wouldn't have cares till he started claiming he was being audited due to his "strong Christian faith"

He was making a political point (as dumb as it was) He also said that maybe because he was a conservative or tea partier.

If Romney were to run as a Republican, win the election, govern merely as a centrist, and see notable economic growth during his tenure as president, all the "real conservatives" who have hated him for years would change their attitude real quick. He'd go down as a legend

Last edited:

He was making a political point (as dumb as it was) He also said that maybe because he was a conservative or tea partier.

And he is neither a strong Christian, a conservative or a tea partier

and that is why I like/support him, for I care nothing for a strong and rigid ideology. I'm pretty sure the rest of his supporters feel the same.

and that is why I like/support him, for I care nothing for a strong and rigid ideology. I'm pretty sure the rest of his supporters feel the same.

And if that's your choice fine, but his claim that he is audited because he is those things is pure nonsense and makes me wonder if there is something hidden in his taxes. There is no point lying otherwise.

And if that's your choice fine, but his claim that he is audited because he is those things is pure nonsense and makes me wonder if there is something hidden in his taxes. There is no point lying otherwise.
He's been getting audited for years, if he was lying something would have happened years ago. Once you get audited and pass you don't ever want to fuck up anything. Trust me :)

Forum List

Back