BREAKING REPORT: Bombshell email leaks reveal AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs – Was in communication with Twitter – FLAGGING ACCOUNTS for censorship

Translation: "Shit, I'm scared and must lash out at the first thing that my little tentacle hits!"

I have zero idea what your issue is but you seem to have this issue with projecting the emotion of fear on to other posters every time someone gives you a shellacking.
It's been my experience that those who project that emotion, feel it primarily.

You don't frighten me in the slightest. You and your ilk are one of the greatest sources of entertainment for me. :)

I have zero idea what your issue is but you seem to have this issue with projecting the emotion of fear on to other posters every time someone gives you a shellacking.
It's been my experience that those who project that emotion, feel it primarily.

You don't frighten me in the slightest. You and your ilk are one of the greatest sources of entertainment for me. :)

"shellacking"?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Current Secretary of State Katie Hobbs’ office is defending its decision to ask Twitter to take down tweets regarding conspiracy theories surrounding Arizona’s election nearly two years ago.

In January 2021, the office flagged a Twitter account that was alleging the Arizona voter registration system is owned and operated by “foreign actors.” However, some believed that Hobbs’ office was censoring tweets instead. Officials said it’s usual for government organizations to ask for posts to be removed if they are believed to be spreading misinformation. Assistant Secretary of State Allie Bones also added the tweets weren’t regarding this year’s midterm election.

Trumpybear or his Neo-GOP, are not the victim.

She was running for Governor, as the acting Secretary of State, and was calling for accounts to be censored.
She was election tampering which is illegal. Using a government position to interfere in an election is a felony.

Your source is... ... Wait for it.... drumroll...
Kari Lake.

Forum List

Back