BREAKING: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against “Corrupt” FBI Director Christopher Wray

All I can say is we have an fbi that goes against their political rivails. That's third world bullshit, liberals brought this shit to us. I think it's time to fight back.

That’s true.

When Bill Clinton was President, the FBI investigated him for 6 1/2 years under the Starr Investigation.

And then went W was president, the FBI investigated all of those Republicans in the White House that got sent to jail.

And then, when Obama was president, the FBI investigated Hillary, Clinton, and Benghazi over and over and over again.

The FBI has been tasked by Congress with investigating every president and his staff since at least Richard Nixon.

Did you just suddenly noticed this or something???

I would like to hear from MTG's witnesses.

It is perfectly obvious Chris Wray is the worst ever traitor to run FBI, eclipsing J Edgar....

When Trump is president again. He needs to fire everyone in the fbi and replace them. Then she would be concerned.
"When Trump is president again." Sounds like you want to keep them all forever.

Oh yeah, of course.
The *actual* civil war was lead by the States. No state will touch your nonsense with a 10 foot poll. What your ilk call civil war is just random dudes shooting people or attacking federal buildings.

How do you think the authorities will respond when you start shooting at them? I can give you a couple of examples of how they've responded.

I would like to hear from MTG's witnesses.

It is perfectly obvious Chris Wray is the worst ever traitor to run FBI, eclipsing J Edgar....
I’d be interested in knowing if they actually exist. It certainly looks like this “whistleblower” is a phantom!

This is pure bravery and unwavering American patriotism on her behalf. Un-American Chris Wray has had it coming and he needs to be humiliated out of office.

Another nothing burger piece of legislation from America's useless social media influencer lawmaker from Georgia.

That’s true.

When Bill Clinton was President, the FBI investigated him for 6 1/2 years under the Starr Investigation.

And then went W was president, the FBI investigated all of those Republicans in the White House that got sent to jail.

And then, when Obama was president, the FBI investigated Hillary, Clinton, and Benghazi over and over and over again.

The FBI has been tasked by Congress with investigating every president and his staff since at least Richard Nixon.

Did you just suddenly noticed this or something???
Yes, then Trump became president of the people and he gets an investigation made up about him. Which he had to fight his entire presidency, while the fbi and the doj investigated him with unlimited resources and money. Then found nothing on him, now we know the democrat party made it up. All our representatives need to be fired.

Yes, then Trump became president of the people and he gets an investigation made up about him. Which he had to fight his entire presidency, while the fbi and the doj investigated him with unlimited resources and money. Then found nothing on him, now we know the democrat party made it up. All our representatives need to be fired.

What a load of bullshit. Trump was elected by the electoral college not the people.

Trump brought everything on himself, and he acted like a whiny little child every time an investigation was opened.

You’d think that no other president in the history of the world had ever been investigated before him. Trump stonewalled, he refused to cooperate, and he acted guilty about everything.

Hillary sits there and shrugs and says “let them investigate”. She sat for 11 hours of questioning in the House.

Trump should grow a pair and act like a grown-up.

What a load of bullshit. Trump was elected by the electoral college not the people.

Trump brought everything on himself, and he acted like a whiny little child every time an investigation was opened.

You’d think that no other president in the history of the world had ever been investigated before him. Trump stonewalled, he refused to cooperate, and he acted guilty about everything.

Hillary sits there and shrugs and says “let them investigate”. She sat for 11 hours of questioning in the House.

Trump should grow a pair and act like a grown-up.
Hey, you stupid bitch…..EVERY US President has been elected by the electoral college since its inception.

Go clean up your own shithole country, Shitlicker.

Yes, that will be great for your economy. People will line up to invest in the United States after that.

Tourists will flock to see the battlefields.

And you wonder why we think you’re crazy
People aren’t storming your border to get in, Idiot.

Forum List

Back