BREAKING: President Duda announces that Poland will transfer 14 Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine.

EU/USA/Free World will follow ! bad, bad news for the horde!

Are these dumbed down Leopard IIs or NATO level?

Its interesting (when not involved). I think we're seeing drones and artillery/rocket artillery backing them being the primary weapons on the battlefield now. But thats just my $.02

All escalations must be gradual and more importantly, acceptable to the Russians.
As is also true of Russia's necessary response to the escalation.

Are these dumbed down Leopard IIs or NATO level?

Its interesting (when not involved). I think we're seeing drones and artillery/rocket artillery backing them being the primary weapons on the battlefield now. But thats just my $.02
Brits just said there sending tanks so there's your tank coalition makes sense send challengers then leo2s so that ought to force Germany into a corner and probably France to send leclercs or amx series plus Italian tanks

By the time they have broken down a few times dear Mr P and his boys will have won the training exercise and be back home .

14 tanks ? A joke?
1400 needed rofl

All useless against long distance artillery .But good practise for dear Mr Ps boys .

Another day with no meds Titlose ?

Will those14 tanks last one day or two ?

I heard your deportation appeal was turned down . Bet you regret your stupidity now.

Another day with no meds Titlose ?

Will those14 tanks last one day or two ?

I heard your deportation appeal was turned down . Bet you regret your stupidity now.

Brits just said there sending tanks so there's your tank coalition makes sense send challengers then leo2s so that ought to force Germany into a corner and probably France to send leclercs or amx series plus Italian tanks
images

Western-built tanks were one of remaining 'red lines' for weapon deliveries to Ukraine. NATO has long been reluctant to do so. The first Polish tanks will mark crossing that line.

Western-built tanks were one of remaining 'red lines' for weapon deliveries to Ukraine. NATO has long been reluctant to do so. The first Polish tanks will mark crossing that line.
images

Forum List

Back