Breaking: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” (Media Silent)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Now this is going to smear egg all over the media's face.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

cranial-.jpg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

an assault on the officer's face that didn't involve a fracture is still a felony. If this is indeed a fake the shame on the assholes who presented it.

CT scan is fake, however the fractured eye socket is still considered true, but not officially confirmed.
However multiple media has reported that he was attacked, and a fracture did happen. Because all of this has not even went to a grand jury yet, officials will not release this officially, but have unofficially.

an assault on the officer's face that didn't involve a fracture is still a felony. If this is indeed a fake the shame on the assholes who presented it.
If the police will lie about a fractured orbital, why would they tell the truth about an assault?
Witnesses say the cop tried to pull Brown into the car and Brown broke free pissing off the cop.

If the police will lie about a fractured orbital, why would they tell the truth about an assault?
Witnesses say the cop tried to pull Brown into the car and Brown broke free pissing off the cop.

hell they are more stories out there than Carter has pills. Why in the hell does anyone lie ? I guess they think it's to their advantage.

Didn't happen!
Fake CT scan, not Wilson's, actually from University of Iowa, FOX Gossip Channel's Hoft edited out the "UNIV OF IOWA" from the lower right corner. Typical CON$ervoFascist dishonesty!!!!!

ZZ52A5AE25.jpg

Post the actual story where they said the xray was wilsons...Anyone (like you) can edit 2 pictures and claim someone else did it.
Post the story with a link.

Didn't happen!
Fake CT scan, not Wilson's, actually from University of Iowa, FOX Gossip Channel's Hoft edited out the "UNIV OF IOWA" from the lower right corner. Typical CON$ervoFascist dishonesty!!!!!

ZZ52A5AE25.jpg

Post the actual story where they said the xray was wilsons...Anyone (like you) can edit 2 pictures and claim someone else did it.
The OP posted the fake CT scan and link to original article with "UNIV OF IOWA" edited out.
If Hoft didn't want you to think the CT scan was Wilson's, why did he edit out the "UNIV OF IOWA?"
This rationalization should be good!

Didn't happen!

ZZ52A5AE25.jpg

The OP posted the fake CT scan and link to original article with "UNIV OF IOWA" edited out.
If Hoft didn't want you to think the CT scan was Wilson's, why did he edit out the "UNIV OF IOWA?"
This rationalization should be good!

Nowhere do I see it claimed that is his actual x ray.
I posted the exact same thing from the same site days ago that included the unedited parts and I said at the time that it was NOT his actual x ray it is a stock photo to show what that kind of injury looks like.

If you look just below the photo in the article you'll see it clearly says (FILE IMAGE)..
BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | The Gateway Pundit

See it?

They may have redacted those parts because they didn't have permission to use the photo with identifying markers like that on it.

...but I understand your need to misrepresent it.

and I have no idea who this "Hoft" person you refer to is or why you mention him or try to misconstrue.

That's right you fucking moron. A cop attempts to pull a 6'4" 300 pound Black man into his car through the fucking window.
Happens all the time. Basic training 101.
Fuck witt
"Cop attempts to pull an fucking moose through the cop's car window".
And people wonder why no one on the planet has any respect for Blacks.

Forum List

Back