Breaking... Obama the Cocaine Dealer?

In all honesty if we need a 'BREAKING NEWS" and a last minute scandal to actually get the voters to fire Obama for something more than his more than dismal job performance then shame on the American people.

Seriously folks, I wish people like Trump and second rate tabloid blogs posing as news sources would just stay out of this race.

To late.

It was Romney that sought out Trump. Not the other way around. :badgrin:

In all honesty if we need a 'BREAKING NEWS" and a last minute scandal to actually get the voters to fire Obama for something more than his more than dismal job performance then shame on the American people.

Seriously folks, I wish people like Trump and second rate tabloid blogs posing as news sources would just stay out of this race.
i dislike either side trying to launch october suprises on each other. sadly this nature of politics and has been around for long time.

To late.

Partisan hacks replaying the same old tired hack games every election period are the problem Sallow. Know any?

Looks like it will be about the Obama divorce:

Donald Trump to reveal ‘divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama’, claims respected financial pundit

Donald Trump to reveal ¿divorce papers of Michelle and Barack Obama¿, claims respected financial pundit | Mail Online

Disappointing if this is what Trump is up to.

Although Obama lied about it, he lies about everything, so nobody will care.
well it might be but other saying it do with cocaine. Who knows. we find out on wedesday. If is divoice that bunch of stupid bullshiner and has nothing to do with president peformance .

but if it about drugs or something could be far worser

To late.

Partisan hacks replaying the same old tired hack games every election period are the problem Sallow. Know any?

What are you talking about?

Is what I posted untrue?

If so..say so.

To late.

Is what I posted untrue?

If so..say so.

I am discussing this thread's topic and the charges about cocaine made by some source and claimed by Radaronline as well as Trump's alleged pending bombshell. What does that have to do with Romney? The partisan hacks replay this same poo flinging every election period.

Breaking news...

It turns out Obama was not born in America after all.

He was born in the Alpha Centauri star system to alien lizard parents.

And they want him back.

Drink THAT!

we just have to wait and see what this bombshell is. wedesday will tell us all.

puleeze....
what did i do to you to get a negative. rep. your choice but no need to be nasty about my spelling

n00b, some advice.

If not being negged is really that important to you, one way to not be negged is to not whine about being negged in the first place.

Your welcome.

puleeze....
what did i do to you to get a negative. rep. your choice but no need to be nasty about my spelling

n00b, some advice.

If not being negged is really that important to you, one way to not be negged is to not whine about being negged in the first place.

Your welcome.
you make a fair point. i was moaning their. i want do it again. it people right to dit at the end of the day

Is what I posted untrue?

If so..say so.

I am discussing this thread's topic and the charges about cocaine made by some source and claimed by Radaronline as well as Trump's alleged pending bombshell. What does that have to do with Romney? The partisan hacks replay this same poo flinging every election period.
somebody on twitter said it to with harvard. but we see. I just hope it not damaging but he i guess we know on wedesday.

Do you think Obama would have been accused of being a drug dealer in college

if he were a WHITE guy?

seriously.

Forum List

Back