Breaking Now! Thanks To Biden, The United States Has Only 25 Days Of Diesel Left

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This will be a catastrophe for the economy nation wide. You can't run the country without diesel.

major MAJOR companies will be crushed by this.

it could cost jobs that you cant even fathom. it would reach much MUCH farther than just vehicles that run on diesel.

Blah, that's been going on for the past year or so +/- a few days and I've not seen nary a rig parked due to being out of fuel yet.

Thanks.

The same doom and gloom story gets printed in the GWP every couple months and like good little sheep the faithful on here run to make a thread about it

• Banned
major MAJOR companies will be crushed by this.

it could cost jobs that you cant even fathom. it would reach much MUCH farther than just vehicles that run on diesel.
Plus you can't run oil and gas drilling rigs without diesel. Expect higher gas prices.

So now the Fed Govt produces diesel?

Is there anything they do not do?

Tell the truth.
Honor the Constitution.
Help Americans.
Enforce laws on crime and criminals.
Feed the hungry.
House the homeless and give them jobs.
Protect Americans from invaders and crime lords.
Protect children.
Teach kids proper educational facts.
Make healthcare cheaper for all.
Make housing cheaper for all.
Keep taxes at the bare minimum.
Keep their promises.

The really interesting part of this story? When you do just a little bit of research, you learn there is really not much reason to panic...

Thanks.

The same doom and gloom story gets printed in the GWP every couple months and like good little sheep the faithful on here run to make a thread about it
A industry guy on another forum explained it and in simple terms it amounts to more of a "on time delivery" type of thing.....Fuel not moving to market costs money.

But yeah, the same song and dance gets posted every now and again and it gets the same reactions.

The really interesting part of this story? When you do just a little bit of research, you learn there is really not much reason to panic...

That takes effort and a willingness to admit your chosen news source is lying to you.

That will never happen for 90% of the folks on here

This will be a catastrophe for the economy nation wide. You can't run the country without diesel.

When will they ever end the Biden monopoly corporation? Although, this does affect me less than the severe terlit paper shortages in 2020 under Trump.

Plugs is not just a drooling fucktard with a full load in his diaper. He's actually that pathetically stupid. I can picture that simple fuck eating an ice cream cone while a 22-year old tranny intern explains "Sir we can drain the Strategic Petroleum Reserve down to nothing over the next few weeks and catch a few votes with the lower gas prices".

"Drool once if you agree".

OMG wake me up on the 8th.

Forum List

Back