Breaking: North Charleston cop about to go free!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Defense court documents: Walter Scott had drugs in system before pointing Taser at police officer

Take this how you may. The North Charleston ex cop is about to get bonded out.

After a 3 month investigation by SC attorney Andy Savage...renowned as one of the best in the entire South....he has new evidence that SLED intestigators missed or ignored in a rush to file charges.

He had an expert video analyst breakdown the tape...AND retrieve footage which wasn't shown publicly. Got DNA testing done. CBS NEWS interviewed Savage. He said the following will be made public after the bond and for trial...and that he has unquestioned proof:

The new facts-

Walter Scott had cocaine and alcohol in his system...driving in the morning hours.
Scott was on top of Slager at some point in the fight
The fight lasted much longer than portrayed
Scott's DNA was on the taser.
Scott wrestled the taser away from Slager, stood and pointed it at him
Facing his own taser...Slager drew his firearm as trained and initiated stopping the threat
Scott turned to flee and slung the taser away
Slager...looking through his pistol sights...never saw the taser be thrown and thought he was aiming at an armed Scott

Folks....ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE the prosecutor gets a murder conviction.
Folks.....ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE she gives him a plea deal. She'll be crucified in the media and made public enemy #1
Folks......ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE he'll be convicted of murder...and will go free.

Take it for what it is.

The prosecutor is pissed....because defense is opening up evidence publicly.

Baltimore is too.

Defense NEVER tries to open up evidence...they always want it suppressed.

So we may have another cop getting away with cold blooded murder. Isn't that always the case?

It wasn't cold blooded. It wasn't premeditated. It was a fight during a resisting arrest incident...where the suspect wrestled a weapon away from the cop, pointed it at him, and fled when he saw the cop draw a better weapon.

How would you suggest this cop face trial....other than the system our Founders fought for and that we all face when accused of a crime? I assume you think cops deserve a special court where they are automatically guilty and mandated to a 5 year sentence just for being accused?

He's innocent until proven guilty....right Bro?

Not in SC. They don't riot here. People are more civilized.

This is a interesting case. I will follow this one.

The perp was fleeing with his back to the cop BEFORE the cop drew and shot him. I don't think he will be convicted of murder, but voluntary manslaughter is well within the possibilities.

Also any comments by guys who like killing cats are not really appreciated in this format.

The perp was fleeing with his back to the cop BEFORE the cop drew and shot him. I don't think he will be convicted of murder, but voluntary manslaughter is well within the possibilities.

Also any comments by guys who like killing cats are not really appreciated in this format.

Fleeing felon rule, Fakey.

Even if ALL that happened. The guy was STILL shot in the BACK 8 times. Its murder.

So it's NEVER legal to shoot someone in the back?

The pro gay marriage Supreme Court says sometimes it is....Tennessee v. Garner.

It might not be murder.

I know it will be invoked, and the jury has the right to disregard it. I don't think it will convict of murder, but it might.

Oh...cops can shoot fleeing felons in the back now?

memphis cops did for a 100 years whether "fleeing" or not. So did Salt Lake City cops.

Yes.

Next question?

Even if ALL that happened. The guy was STILL shot in the BACK 8 times. Its murder.

So it's NEVER legal to shoot someone in the back?

The pro gay marriage Supreme Court says sometimes it is....Tennessee v. Garner.

It might not be murder.
I don't think that says what you think it does.Oh and that cop in that case committed murder just like this one.

Forum List

Back