BREAKING! NO DEAL! HUNTER PLEA DEAL FALLS APART! – According to Prosecutors the Deal is "Null and Void" – Investigation is Ongoing!!

You could have just said no. You have no factual verification the DoJ is lying.

So what, do you just accuse the DoJ of lying in every court case now? No need to provide any facts. Just say it like it automatically becomes true.
And all you have is from a department with a track record of lying.

Here’s another point for discussion:

Hunter’s excuse for not paying nearly $2 million in taxes when he owed it was that he was a drug-addicted mess. So…..he’s too much of a mess to file and pay $2 million, but together enough to EARN the millions that would create that much of a tax liability?
Are you always this anal when it comes to whether or not private citizens pay their taxes or don't, Gladys?

Sorry bout that,

1. Don't you get it?
2. Hunter is going to jail.
3. And I want to hear one mother fucking leftist say, *GOOD*!
4. I want one asshole to go ahead and say it!!!!
5. "He Deserves To Be In Jail!"
6. Step right up and say it mother fucker!!!!!
7. Buhhhhaaaa....!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Our country is too far gone to be fixed at the ballot box.

Although Republicans are always better than Democrats the difference is not great enough to fix all the corruption in the government.
Yes, the Swamp has creatures from both parties. It looks like our nation is screwed.

1690516234397.png

You can complain that you don’t like government policy and in fact I encourage it. That’s healthy.

But the fact you don’t get the policies you want doesn’t make is a banana republic.

Joe Biden won an election. That’s reality. The election wasn’t stolen. That’s fantasy.

You don’t seem to really want accountability, because you are trying to protect Republicans from it by claiming Democrats are weaponizing government against them.
Freudian slip?

The White House briefing was nothing more than trotting out the unqualified AA hire who said, “I refer you to the DOJ with your questions.”

And for THIS we’re paying her $200k a year?
Kelly Anne Conway was getting paid $350,000 a year.

Yes, the Swamp has creatures from both parties. It looks like our nation is screwed.

View attachment 808606
The sad thing is that if the Republicans had been a real opposition party instead of Democrat Light they could have limited the damage done by the Democrats.

But they didn't do that. Instead they enabled the Democrat's destruction many more times than they opposed it.

Where he is trult fucked is not registering as a foreign agent.

He wanted a deal that he could never be prosecuted aagain.

The judge callled bullshit on blanket immunity for Hunter Biden.
Why would Crackhead need blanket immunity if he is innocent?

Who said it was “all of a sudden”? In all likelihood, he was already well under investigation before he wanted to talk about Joe Biden.

You make more shit up than the DoJ ever has.
Link to him being under investigation before ratting out Biden?

Link to him being under investigation before ratting out Biden?
The prosecutors who met with him in Brussels were the ones who are charging him.

Most likely he was called to Brussels to talk about what they had been digging up on him and he tossed in the Biden stuff to distract.

The prosecutors who met with him in Brussels were the ones who are charging him.

Most likely he was called to Brussels to talk about what they had been digging up on him and he tossed in the Biden stuff to distract.
So you have ni evidence.

You made it up.

What exactly did I just make up? I haven’t said anything that the DoJ hasn’t filed in court.
They told the court they were investigating him before he ratted out Biden?

Should be a link then.

Forum List

Back