Breaking ... No, Crushing!

At least Trumps kids will vote for him.....if they are registered
That reminds me, how New Yorkers will know who to vote for? It would be unfair and unconstitutional if it were a printed ballot only...disenfranchising the illiterate American and the Spanish speaking illegal alien people. I hope they will have pictures to identify dem candidates and repub candidates such as an ass and an elephant or something.

Makes no sense....maybe if you were talking about some buttfuck red state

New York has some of the finest schools in the country and an outstanding educational system

At least Trumps kids will vote for him.....if they are registered
That reminds me, how New Yorkers will know who to vote for? It would be unfair and unconstitutional if it were a printed ballot only...disenfranchising the illiterate American and the Spanish speaking illegal alien people. I hope they will have pictures to identify dem candidates and repub candidates such as an ass and an elephant or something.

Makes no sense....maybe if you were talking about some buttuck red state

New York has some of the finest schools in the country and an outstanding educational system

Then how come they turn out so many clueless nitwits?

no place like home ..

Clinton crushing Trump 57%-27% in New York State: poll

no place like home for Trump to get the living hell beat out of him ..
hey sunshine.....NY votes blue because all those lefties in the 5 boroughs are dyed in the wool democrats.
NY is a classic case of how the Electoral College rules disenfranchise nearly half the voters in the states of New York, Pennsylvania, California, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.
If the rules were changed so that the EX votes were proportioned by voting precinct, the presidential races in all 50 states would actually matter.
As opposed to one man, one vote?

BREAKING: tinydancer just polled her dog and her cats. YAY TRUMP!

wtf? now we are running with bullshit like Siena College in NY state as a verified pollster?

:lmao:
They do polls of NY every election. Once again you prove your ignorance.

Fuck you. They mean no more to me than diddly squat. You might as well be running a poll of York University. The poll means jack shit.

:lol:

You really don't know much about polling, do you?

Siena College has one of the highest rated and most accurate polling operations in the country. The big three "college polls" - Quinnippiac, Marist, and Siena - all have "A" ratings from 538.

You understand that they're not polls of those colleges, right?

Marist just got busted for serious over sampling. Q I trust. Siena give me a break how the hell do they figure on the national scale?
They don't figure on the national scale. They poll New York. And Marist didn't over sample, you just don't like the results of their poll.

wtf? now we are running with bullshit like Siena College in NY state as a verified pollster?

Fuck you. They mean no more to me than diddly squat. You might as well be running a poll of York University. The poll means jack shit.

Siena College has one of the highest rated and most accurate polling operations in the country. The big three "college polls" - Quinnippiac, Marist, and Siena - all have "A" ratings from 538.

Marist just got busted for serious over sampling. Q I trust. Siena give me a break how the hell do they figure on the national scale?

The same way any other poll does - by sampling from the entire country. But this was a poll of New York.

And no, Marist didn't get "busted" doing any "oversampling" - that's just righties making excuses for Trump's shitty poll numbers.

No one who actually understands how polling works thinks Marist "oversamples" Democrats.

538 even gives Marist a R+ 0.7 bias.

They don't figure on the national scale. They poll New York. And Marist didn't over sample, you just don't like the results of their poll.

Siena does poll on a national scale as well, I believe.

LOL Well, 2012 you fellows were all over the polls, even had you own unskewed polls. How did that work out for you? Simple truth, barring heavenly intervention, Trump has not a chance. His mouth has fixed that.

This is just a short lived bounce for Clinton. My crystal ball says more email leaks are on the way that will force Clinton to step down.

no place like home ..

Shocking. Libs are winning New York. News at 10:00.
What's shocking is they are so poor and overtaxed and they think maybe voting for a criminal will end that?

I remember BREXIT was projected to fail miserably and the polls turned out totally wrong. I still believe there are enough Americans left to crush Hillary and her open borders policies.

no place like home ..

hey sunshine.....NY votes blue because all those lefties in the 5 boroughs are dyed in the wool democrats.
NY is a classic case of how the Electoral College rules disenfranchise nearly half the voters in the states of New York, Pennsylvania, California, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio.
If the rules were changed so that the EX votes were proportioned by voting precinct, the presidential races in all 50 states would actually matter.

Why would you proportion votes by voting precinct? It's one man, one vote, not one acre, one vote.

Why should 10 yahoos in Bumblefuck, NY have more electoral power than 100,000 voters in Brooklyn?
They would not have more power. The power would be equal.
By your logic, there should be no Electoral College Vote, just go by the popular vote.
One man one vote would mean just that. No EC....
The state votes should not be winner take all. And in two states, Nebraska and Maine, they aren't....
Nebraska apportions its EC votes by the county count.
Maine has a provision where the EC members are autonomous.

no place like home ..

Not surprising. Probably everyone in New York has either been ripped off by Trump or knows someone that has been.
No dummy. NY Votes democrat in every election. Surely yo do not expect urban public assistance gobbling residents to NOT vote for who they see as the source of their free shit?

no place like home ..

I don't think that's possible.

These polls are total fantasy land.
Really? How did that line work out in 2012
Totally different candidate.

Obama had hope & change. Hillary has lying and corruption.

I don't think they can legitimately turn the people out....
Especially black voters.

Forum List

Back