IndyCar disallows political branding

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Damn straight!

I quit watching NFL and MLB because of their constant infernal nagging political messages.....Sports are a place to decouple from the rat race world for a few hours, not another place to have it waved up in my face.

“IndyCar does not approve sponsorships associated with elected officials, candidates for political office or political action committees,” an IndyCar spokesperson told RACER.

Why do you think sexism or racism is political? ... these were outlawed in the United States in 1866 ... what next, disallow SCOTUS judges from being Catholics or Jews? ... then we're no better than England ... again ...

Why do you think sexism or racism is political? ... these were outlawed in the United States in 1866 ... what next, disallow SCOTUS judges from being Catholics or Jews? ... then we're no better than England ... again ...
Those issues are stuffed in our faces by political hacks who have political outcomes in mind.

If you're too much of a dullard to recognize that, I don't know what to say.

Those issues are stuffed in our faces by political hacks who have political outcomes in mind.

I only give political hacks the respect they deserve ...

If your face is getting splattered ... then move your face ...

Yeesh ... the only advertising I remember is the M&M car from NASCAR ... cannot for the life of me think of who was sponsoring the #14 car at Indy yesterday ... three solid hours in front of the TV and not a single ad stuck ...

... except the one from Shell that implied their gasoline produces 60% less carbon dioxide emissions than other gasoline ...

Last edited:
Sexthism. Oh, that is fabulousth.

Forum List

Back