BREAKING NEWS: Senate votes to limit Donald Trump's powers to wage war on Iran after eight Republica

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Last edited:
ROTFLMFAO.....YOU do realize that THIS needs Trump's signature to become a law, don't you?

Although this is nothing, I can't imagine why ANY REPUBLICAN, would draw a light to himself spotlighting that he isn't a TEAM PLAYER

ROTFLMFAO.....YOU do realize that THIS needs Trump's signature to become a law, don't you?

Although this is nothing, I can't imagine why ANY REPUBLICAN, would draw a light to himself spotlighting that he isn't a TEAM PLAYER
I think that they will not need his signature if they has over 2/3 vote. But if I were him. I'll veto it real quickly so that they can restart the progress all over again. Don't give them anytime to play mind games on the public.

What I do not get is why the whole fucking world isn't vehemently opposed to Iran becoming a nuclear power.

Of every entity on earth, the UN should be the voice of war hawks begging the rest of the world for support in destroying the Iranian capacity to split atoms, if not engaging in a full blown war to change the regime.

This proves the UN is a tool of leftists, and leftists are the enemy of human beings.

What was the intention of the original founders of the U.S. government?

I think that they will not need his signature if they has over 2/3 vote. But if I were him. I'll veto it real quickly so that they can restart the progress all over again. Don't give them anytime to play mind games on the public.
No, it would still require his signature, but the vote would signal that they could over ride his veto if needed.

That would still buy the President time to argue against the veto of the bill being over ridden

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the life of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

Eight Republicans set to defy Trump by voting to hobble his powers to wage war on Iran | Daily Mail Online

Ah bullshit, you were just patting them on the back when they didn't throw his ass out of office last week.

Two of those would always vote that way regardless. But the rest are in tight races or are losing "Bigly" for 2020 and are trying to prove that they are not Rump blind Followers. Moscow Mitch allowed it to go to a vote to try and save their careers. The Public ain't buying what they are selling.

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the life of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

Eight Republicans set to defy Trump by voting to hobble his powers to wage war on Iran | Daily Mail Online

Ah bullshit, you were just patting them on the back when they didn't throw his ass out of office last week.
They just leave a little meat on the bones. But I already knew that there are many RINO's in his administration.

They just leave a little meat on the bones. But I already knew that there are many RINO's in his administration.

If he were to get rid of all the "RINO's" as you call them, he wouldn't have anyone left but his inner core of merry band of criminals.

Vacuous pieces of shit like you are mindlessly devoted to your political whores.

Those of us who have critical thinking skills can discuss the issue.

I do not agree the votes of Rand Paul or Mike Lee make them "RINOs".

I'm all for the senate using it's power to restrain the executive office. I wish they had done so during the Clinton, Bush(s), and meat puppet faggot regimes. They failed to do so.

It should be an easy vote for our government to completely destroy any capacity for Iranian mullahs to continue governing that population, let alone split atoms.

It's not even "common sense".

Which is why ANY Republican is far better than letting a rino be replaced with any Democrat. We need to be wise at election time

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the lives of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

This is all theatre....Trump and McConnell are coordinating behind the scenes to bolster swing state races for the Senate.
Rand Paul is just Rand Paul...he has always been against war in the Middle East....for the most part he is a strong supporter of the president.

Trump has been able to use the optics of the office unlike anyone before him. He domonates almost 100% of every 24 hour news cycle...never seen anything like it.

Jo

Now we know which ones in the Senate not to re-elect. I always knew that Rand Paul was an uncover RINO. They know that Pres.Trump had to keep it a secret from Congress. Because of leaks that can jeopardize the lives of the soldiers. It was okay for Obama to secretly carried out attacks.

Trump takes out Jihadists, murderer of Americans and democrat VP pick Solemani in a targeted strike so Stalinist democrats and Useful Idiots Republicans side with Jihad.

Which is why ANY Republican is far better than letting a rino be replaced with any Democrat. We need to be wise at election time

Why start now. Don't stop the trend. You are so good at it.

Trump takes out Jihadists, murderer of Americans and democrat VP pick Solemani in a targeted strike so Stalinist democrats and Useful Idiots Republicans side with Jihad.

And the fears of the past Presidents become a reality. The Iranian Proxies have pretty much left our Embassies alone. Until now. And the work that was done to prop up the anti Mullah movement got thrown out the window because Iran is now more Nationalistic than ever. The General was replaced 10 minutes later by his Number 2 who is equally qualified. What was gained outside of feeding you Rumpsters more red meat?

I've gotta disagree on principle...

I don't believe for one second Rand Paul supports Iran. I do believe Rand Paul wants affirmative and decisive senate approval for a policy that will resolve the issue as opposed to half assed wars that have no end zone.

We either ruthlessly destroy the enemy, or stay the fuck home.

I've gotta disagree on principle...

I don't believe for one second Rand Paul supports Iran. I do believe Rand Paul wants affirmative and decisive senate approval for a policy that will resolve the issue as opposed to half assed wars that have no end zone.

We either ruthlessly destroy the enemy, or stay the fuck home.

Many of the Dem supporting Talking Heads also agree with you. Rand Paul would NEVER want to allow ANY President the power to wage war without a full Congressional Approval. And before someone like Rand Paul would agree to it, he would have to be damned sure.

BTW, I am not a Rand Paul Supporter in any other way.

Yeah if only we could have another big war to enrich and empower the oligarchy.

Such a terrible shame.

Once again, republicans (AFTER PRETENDING TO BE AGAINST BUSH AND THE IRAQ WAR) -- are proving why they are full of shit....

No...the president doesn't have the power to wage war on his own...I don't give a fuck if its Iran or anyone else....and by the way, WE KNOW North Korea has nukes...do we invade them too??

Forum List

Back